NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

IMG_3112.JPG

Almost done with the subtle art of not giving a **** and i am really enjoying it. Besides the areas where he's trying to be funny, there are definitely some gems. I love the reference stories.

Next up is a book recommended by a nt'er called King warrior magician lover.
The worry trick and the autobiography of Malcolm x will follow.

That "a hero born" looks dope just off the cover.. I love samurai ****..

How did you come across that book?

Yeah with me slowly getting back into podcast, I might audio books in. Use Libby (app that allows you to download books and audio books from your library as long as you have a library card) and audible.

Good looks I wasn’t hip to this app. I’ve spent hundreds on audible within the last year. I definitely could save some money with this.

I’m currently/ listening to the ****oos calling.

Trying out this one of these free audiobook thing:

The Game of Life and how to play it by Florence Scovel Shinn

Just finished The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander and now I'm reading Team of Teams by Gen. Stanley McChystral

Finished the long take. Good little poetry narrative about a ww2 bet with ptsd living in la after the war, watching the highways and parking lots being built that displace a bunch of people and cast their lives aside. Well done from that aspect.

Starting The Water Cure next.

I haven't read as much this year as I would have liked. But I read a few pages from The Duke's biography in honor of his born day. Life has been hectic this year man. Wish I had more time.

Con someone recomend me some good sci fi/fantasy books? A series perhaps. I like stuff from George R.R Martin, Lev Grosman, James S.A Corey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom