NT brothas, do you talk to white women? And if no, why not?

Im attracted to them. Im color blind when it comes to dating. Ive messed with white chicks before but cuz they came at me on some flirtin type !$##. But im a little hesitant/nervous to straight approach a white chick and try and 'bag' for the lack of a better word. I can do it with hispanic and black chicks but i do get a weird feeling at tryna 'bag' a white chick.

honestly white women dont come with all the baggage that black women do..generally speaking. that typical chip on the shoulder attitude

Me and some of the hood cats I used to run wit would trade %*$+ back in high school. If I knew one of my dudes liked white chicks more than anything else, you bet I would be haggling like let me get two redbones for this white chocolate bro 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

i'm a girl but i'm black and i've only ever been with white guys. the guy i like now is half-black, but that's as black as i'll go. unless he's like REALLY light-skinned to where i wouldn't notice that he's black. i just want to get a guy with a college education and no criminal record, definitely NOT saying that all black guys fit that criteria. i just don't feel like dealing with the drama.
....I have no words...can we start giving NT common sense entrance exams?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I smashed a few but I cant see myself wifing one though. I wouldnt knock another brotha if he did, unless he puttin her on a pedistal.

haiti5 wrote:
honestly white women dont come with all the baggage that black women do..generally speaking. that typical chip on the shoulder attitude

SMFH_2.gif

Dis $!!** right here.... Nice way to generalize you ignoramus
30t6p3b.gif

i'm a girl but i'm black and i've only ever been with white guys. the guy i like now is half-black, but that's as black as i'll go. unless he's like REALLY light-skinned to where i wouldn't notice that he's black. i just want to get a guy with a college education and no criminal record, definitely NOT saying that all black guys fit that criteria. i just don't feel like dealing with the drama.
what's the difference between my comment and
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Alot of sistas that get mad for a black man having or marrying a white women are really mad because they don't know how to hold onto or even get a black man to begin with.  At end of the day alot of brothas have the option to date or get with a white women while sistas on the other hand don't.  I didn't start to talk to or really notice white women until college, one of the best eye-opening experiences of my life .
[/font]

why can't i have an opinion? 
frown.gif
 my mom is engaged to a white guy and their relationship is good and he's so nice and well-spoken, but black guys are usually mean to me when i try to talk to them or treat me like they just want sex. all the black boys i went to school with were rude and got into trouble again, NOT saying all black guys are like this. I'M NOT RACIST. i like black people, it's just that black guys aren't nice to me a lot and white guys are, even if they don't like me. i don't know why. i think the culture is just hyper-sexualized, maybe that's it.

what's the difference between my comment and
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Alot of sistas that get mad for a black man having or marrying a white women are really mad because they don't know how to hold onto or even get a black man to begin with.  At end of the day alot of brothas have the option to date or get with a white women while sistas on the other hand don't.  I didn't start to talk to or really notice white women until college, one of the best eye-opening experiences of my life .
[/font]

I wish people in general would get common sense exams, but I'm gonna assume that was a troll response, cause I don't know anybody who would post that and be serious,
unless they worked for fox news.

StaXX wrote:

Troll. 
laugh.gif

replace men with women and criminal record w/attitude/gold digger/baby mamas and you'd get co-signs instead of being called a troll tho

I have smashed, but don't really have any interest in dating them. I'm not saying that I wouldn't I just don't pursue on that level.

Back
Top Bottom