NT brothas, do you talk to white women? And if no, why not?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It was the same for me.  Anyway my girlfriend and mother of my daughter is white; I've never felt like a "sell out" or anything ridiculous like that

As well as you shouldn't champ.  Like I said before, the term sell out tends to be something alot of black chicks say cause they dropped the ball with a black dude in the past and then they get left over or left behind in the dust by a brotha that has his act together.  Then they end up saying wack statements about how independent they are or how they don't need a man, or how brothas aint %+$*, so on and so on.  Those are all lies that they tell themselves to try and make themselves feel better about their situation and trying to fool the public.
This. Damn im actually agreeing with Deuce for once
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"That's one small step for man.........one giant leap for mankind"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

iwantakazoozle wrote:
i'm a girl but i'm black and i've only ever been with white guys. the guy i like now is half-black, but that's as black as i'll go. unless he's like REALLY light-skinned to where i wouldn't notice that he's black. i just want to get a guy with a college education and no criminal record, definitely NOT saying that all black guys fit that criteria. i just don't feel like dealing with the drama.
21jqhdd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Was gonna say something about the part I enlarged but didn't feel like it. but the last sentence of your post made it seem that way.

No doubt.  Let me clarify my statement when I say it was one of the best eye-opening experience of my life.  With that statement I mean that being around different people or being around a person from a different culture or background other than what your use to can change your viewpoint on certain matters or even how you live your life.  No different from when somebody who has never really left their city or state and they visit a different location or leave the US and gets to see another country.  To often times we as black people tend to just stay in our lane or just stick to what we are use to or what we grew up around.  I"m sure other cultures do this as well, but to me as blacks we tend to limit ourselves more often than not, we listen to the same type of music, no variation, we tend to eat at the same fast food spots or restaurants, no variation, date the same type people, no variation.......so on and so forth. 

For me, when I messed with white chicks I was opened to different recreational activities such as white water rafting, skiing, and other things.  These are activities that more often than not most black people wouldn't do, having been exposed to, or would say a comment like......."oh I'm not doing that, that for white folks", something like that ya know.  Like I said earlier, we tend to limit ourselves for whatever reason and when your around different pepole or different environments that your not familiar with it opens your mind and thought process to do things you might not have thought of before.      

On point.

Cant tell you how many times Ive asked a black chick to do diff recreational activities like skiing, tubing and I get the
eyes.gif
grin.gif
"thats for white ppl" "i dont wanna mess up my hair" etc

So I said *%*@ it and got a white chick. imo theyre more open to do extreme sports and stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Cant tell you how many times Ive asked a black chick to do diff recreational activities like skiing, tubing and I get the
eyes.gif
grin.gif
"thats for white ppl" "i dont wanna mess up my hair" etc

I can't believe you've heard that from a girl -____-
I have that crazy mixed hair that loves a wash and set as much as a fully black girl's and I have gone skiing every year since I was like 6. I also go swimming and take showers without plastic on my head. I just have never been very superficial
laugh.gif

This is especially funny to me because of how many girls who refuse to do activities that will get their hair wet are the same girls who are at the club sweating out their perms smelling like rotten eggs and *&@^
IMO that's the worst smell in the world
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom