NT brothas, do you talk to white women? And if no, why not?

Got into a debate with a few of my friends last night (female), they said straight up that it was selling out for a black man to date/marry a white woman. I disagreed with them, and stated that much like reading, and riding in the front of the bus, it was my moral obligation to attempt the things my ancestors could not. 
Do you talk to them? Do you see it as selling out?

indifferent.gif

Every race was oppressed by another race throughout history. No need to be salty towards descendents of a people who committed crimes against you hundreds of years ago

Alot of sistas that get mad for a black man having or marrying a white women are really mad because they don't know how to hold onto or even get a black man to begin with.  At end of the day alot of brothas have the option to date or get with a white women while sistas on the other hand don't.  I didn't start to talk to or really notice white women until college, one of the best eye-opening experiences of my life
wink.gif

I'm black and I am not interested in black girls. I am dating a white girl... is it selling out? Nah, you wanna play the whole whites are the devil for all they have done to us. But if you look back into everyones history does all the suffering mean selling out. Will a jew ever see them selfs with a german. That would come to a bigger shock to me seeing as the germans MURDERED MILLIONS of their ancestors. That would be seen as selling out. Basically your whole family tree is missing because of one person. I'm not saying that slavery and lynching and the KKK was not bad. It's also your preference.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Alot of sistas that get mad for a black man having or marrying a white women are really mad because they don't know how to hold onto or even get a black man to begin with.  At end of the day alot of brothas have the option to date or get with a white women while sistas on the other hand don't.  I didn't start to talk to or really notice white women until college, one of the best eye-opening experiences of my life
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 You acting like white women are the holy grail or some !#%.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

talking to white women equals selling out if you are black idgaf.

come at me bros
What if I am mixed? 

if you had a drop of black in your blood during slavery you were considered a negro(you know what word i wanna say)

so to answer your question that !@@# dont fly breh but to each his own knowmTOMBOT

my post is quoted with yours for some reason but you get da point

Selling out? That's stupid.
Why reimpose a limit on your personal freedoms that was placed upon you by past oppressors? That's a step back.
Don't let stupid, close minded people hold you back.
Do you OP as many white women as you want OP
pimp.gif

Not black, but I hate when I hear stuff like this.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Deuce King

wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 You acting like white women are the holy grail or some !#%.

they do. I be seeing bruthaz running around giving each other high fives like, "I did it! I achieved it!... I got a white girl!!" It's rampant on this board too in fact. @*#$ is hilarious. Pedistalization

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I live in Alabama, it's not allowed here

I do too and ive smashed more bunnies than sistas....having said that i would never marry a bunny unless its ------->  
501011280.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DJ bana

cant people just like people?...
question,
is denying blackness, "hip"?

nerd.gif
race is physical, nothing more.

i like people. i don't care if they are black white purple pink green.... there is no denying race, but it's not all one needs to see.

Black girls be on that bs so why deal wit it? Mad other ethnicities to choose from, deuce king is right that black girls have a lot less to choose from as far as men are concerned. In my experience a lot of black women want that hood type dude so I let them do them and when they get played out it's too late cuz imma be on sm latin, asian or white chicks

Back
Top Bottom