NT burned my laptop VOL: what I miss?

Yeah, niketalk ruined my laptop...I got a New one but I've been scared to log back on... What I miss?

Seems like its been years, lol

"Welcome back Kay... We missed your BMW threads and the way you manage to incorporate BMW with unrelated BMW threads"

Thanks....

You were gone? I didn't even know you left.

laugh.gif
j/k

I was mad as hell at this damn site! Lol... I gotta catch up on a lot. I didn't even lurk, I just ignored NikeTalk completely.

Billy Hoyle wrote:

hopefully you got rid of your BMW...

Never, lol... But I might get something else next year...

Straight up? I have no beefs with JRose though... Dirtys the one who's pulled the trigger on my SN a few times and limited the amount of threads I can make per day...lol -ducks-

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Straight up? I have no beefs with JRose though... Dirtys the one who's pulled the trigger on my SN a few times and limited the amount of threads I can make per day...lol -ducks-

dirty's gone too. we can talk bad about him all we want.

i hate dirty though. dude be condescending as hell.

Jrose is gone
Some broad that likes to eat sperm out her butthole joined
There is a white Camron
There is an Afghan Lebron
SShanique (sp?) is still asking dumb questions
A 101 y/o lady has a horn growing out of her head

The usual......

It sucks because I use to be active in; and keep up with some of the HUGE threads on a daily basis and now I don't have the will to catch up on any of those threads, seeing they've grown 100 plus pages since I've been gone...NT was my "new music" source, "new fashion" source, "what's going on in the sports world" source and my "what new funny videos hit the net" source...NT gets a lot of news just as fast as any popular Blog site... There's been times where I was like "Clean" Pookie around a Crack Pipe...and NT was that Crack Pipe... I would just stare and my FireFox homepage wanting the Visit NT...but I couldn't risk NT messin' up my laptop again.

And no, being away from NT didn't help me be more productive...I just replaced it with another unproductive activity....Spending money. At least NT kept my *+# in the crib when I had down time...lol... I truly believe that the crime rate is slightly down because NT's addictive aura keeps some of you hoodlums from causing mischief in these streets...

why'd u get rid of your laptop? all you had to do was back up what u needed and reinstall the OS. unless it was really old.

The viral infected laptop wouldn't let me install anything on it... When it first caught the virus, I thought I completely got rid of it until a week later my laptop shutdown and was unable to boot up again...It was about that time for a new laptop anyway...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Jrose is gone
There is a white Camron

The usual......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Jrose is gone
There is a white Camron

The usual......
laugh.gif

And there's a male version of SShanique named Usherplaylist asking stupid questions.

Back
Top Bottom