NT....change one physical feature of your choosing for 1 less day of living?

thebachellor

Banned
God comes down to your house and offers to change one physical feature of your choice, effective immediately until the end of your life.The catch: you'll die one day sooner.
  • If you ever wanted to be taller, you can ask to be a specific height
  • If you have crooked teeth, you can get them straight
  • If you have trouble gaining/loosing weight, you can fix that.
  • Small penis or small ****/%#!? No problem, that can be fixed as well.
    laugh.gif
You get the point.

The changes are for aesthetic reasons only. So, nothing that has to do with your health.

So the question is NT, would you take it? Will the quality of your life from thereon become drastically better to the point that you're willing to giveup 1 day of your life? Afterall, what's 1 day of approximately 72 years compared to a lifetime of confidence and minimal self-consciousness.

If you'll accept his offer, what is the feature that you'd change? And if you won't, why?

i don't see how anyone wouldn't do this. one day of your life? not even a year or anything? sure, why not?

i'd choose to be taller.....like 6'4".

Are you kidding me? One day? I've probably already taken at least a year off my life this is too easy. And I'd go from 5'11 to 6'2

If you're dying of old age, the next to last day of your life, you'll be too weak to do anything anyway, so I'll definitely take that offer.

Uh... Yeah...

I'd change some weird $%#@ like my toenails into talons.

Freak my wife out and then I'll just change them back.

It's only two days, right?

laugh.gif
@ the vanity of you dudes. i can tell a lot of you areunhappy/insecure with your looks. i'm good.. give me my extra day on earth with my family.

You have to think.

No one said that you'll live a full life. If you were meant to die in a car accident, you will. It will just happen 1 day sooner.

That one day is one less day to spend with your kid, your significant other. One less day to leave your imprint on the world.

However, does the quality of your life after the change justify living one less day?

On second thought, I don't think I would take that offer.
The change doesn't guarantee a better quality of life really. I'd rather work on what I have.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Damn I got too many things.
Should I up my height to 6'2" or ask for a 12" shlong?
That's gay talk....
how is it gay for a man to want a larger penis?

but to answer the question, HELL YES i'd take this deal.

i'd want to be 5'11

Back
Top Bottom