NT....change one physical feature of your choosing for 1 less day of living?

Lets list
2 foot long dong
get my archs back
Maybe a little darker

I would take that EASY for only 4 days of my life

lol @ OP bolding the "one day earlier" condition like it's some of kind of deal breaker.

make it 10 years and then we'll talk.

You either:

A Want someone else's meat for "personal" reasons
B: Envy someone else's meat
I think you're crazy. If you want a bigger penis that means you envy another man's penis?
eyes.gif

You wrote "Toodles
smile.gif
" now THAT'S gay talk....

i would want ot be able to grow full facial hair... but then again, if i just wait they'll probably come up with some pill or something soon

oh well if we could change multiple things for multiple days then f it

id trade a day of my life to have my ideal build
and another for a 10 inch penis,
laugh.gif
why the hell not?

i would probably add a couple of ab muscles to my ab muscles and have the d'angelo/ninja turtle waist.

would it be cool if i walked around in a mid drift? nh

I wouldn't take this offer. I'm completely happy with my physical appearance and I'm a skinny dude.

This is such an easy choice, if you changed it to something else like if you lose a day for everyday you keep the change than that would be a hard choice.

Yeah definately its just 1 day. Id take like a week off and get like flawless skin, taller, be able to grow a beard but make it take a while to grow so i donthave to shave everyday. Maybe just take 2 weeks off and make myself perfect.

yo, this thread is depressing. self-esteem is at an all time low for a forum filled with a bunch of dudes who swear they're doing it like they're doingit for tv.

I'd do it....

I'd want arches in my feet, flat feet FTL....

Or..

Crazy high metabolism......

The ONLY way someone would choose that ONE day would be if they also knew WHEN they were going to die. If on top of that one day, you knew you would die 345days from now...then yeah that one day might seem good. But besides that, YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU'LL DIE...so one day really doesn't make adifference since you won't even see it coming.

I'd take a metabolism that allows me to put muscle on. Being 160 lbs for the past 4 years is unappreciated.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

laugh.gif
@ the vanity of you dudes. i can tell a lot of you are unhappy/insecure with your looks. i'm good.. give me my extra day on earth with my family.

I'm saying.
The level of insecurity in this site is sickening. Wasn't there a thread like this one a couple of weeks ago? Ya'll need to accept yourself for who youare. Learn to live and cope with your flaws, only then will you be truly comfortable with you and the others around you.

Back
Top Bottom