NT... Check out the Video I made (Graff Related-Video Included)

laugh.gif
not that kind of movie

But i really did make a movie and it just dropped, not sure how many of yall on here will like this kind of thing but check it out anyways. This has been a lotof hard work the past couple years and getting this project done and out is a huge weight off my shoulders.

http://feelmode.com

Oh, and if anyone remembers my 5000th post from last week, the winners should be getting your stuff soon
pimp.gif

looks like a bad remake of Wildstyle

"they said it would never drop"

you got that wrong: they WISH it would never drop!

ok but really what's it about? I have no idea

Dope, dope, dope, dope, dope....bout to hit the website right now.

Keep doing ya thing on all fronts fam.

You might want to make the trailer a little more interesting because right now all I say is some guy doing graffiti and nothing but graffiti for however longthis movie is.

Originally Posted by infamousod

looks like a bad remake of Wildstyle

"they said it would never drop"

you got that wrong: they WISH it would never drop!

ok but really what's it about? I have no idea

laugh.gif

its been highly anticipated for the past couple years in the Graffiti community, and its a graffiti movie. Definitely not for everyone. But has a huge cultfollowing in the Graff subculture.

*edit* Johnny, thats all the movie is... there is no plot, its all 100% raw graffiti.. and nah, im good that trailer is perfect for our core demographic

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Oh, and if anyone remembers my 5000th post from last week, the winners should be getting your stuff soon
pimp.gif
Who won?
nerd.gif

You might want to make the trailer a little more interesting because right now all I say is some guy doing graffiti and nothing but graffiti for however long this movie is.
I agree. It does look pretty nice but is there any dialogue to this film? Interviews?

I see illegal activity.

but I bet NT won't lock this up even though they don't condone illegal activites such as streaming mp3's or providing links to mixtapes/cd's.

Yea, not wildstyle at all,.... and not really like style wars... its kinda like the parts of Style Wars. This isnt another Hip Hop Doc. this is a hard corereal Graffiti Flick, with Real Live graffiti being painted. This is really made for a completely different audience then the NT crowd but since i spend so muchtime on here i figured i might as well share this too...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Nice work.

Congrats on getting it done and props for making art your life.

Thanks, yea man a big project like this can be a pain in the butt for damn sure and living off my art was always a dream, now that it is somewhat of a realityits definitely humbling and i feel very appreciative.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Nice work.

wow congrats on your success bro, i'd def check it out..

Good lookin fam

SYN was pretty good, depending on what side of the country you live on you might think this is better or worse. Im sure my NY fam will be riding with SYN butmy LA and SF cats will be messin with this.

Back
Top Bottom