NT Cigarette Smokers Unite...

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I really don't see how people can become addicted to cigarettes. It's so easy to stop.

oh............
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Quit cold turkey a year n a half ago.never felt better
good for you man, i quit cold turkey for 6 months and it was going great until i got robbed at gunpoint 
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm on week 3 of not smoking..Smoked for 20 years and hate having to quit, but the guilt of smoking and having a kid just got to much for me to handle..I do feel a little better, but I know I've already gained over 5 lbs..Always heard that if you can make it 2 weeks then the cravings will go away and you won't want a cig no more..BS!..I want a smoke right now..I want a smoke when I drive, and do laundry, and drop a deuce, and after eating dinner, and when I wake up in the morning..Damnit I wanna smoke..

after reading that thread last night about smokers..made me feel like %@$+..I tried to stop smoking today but I failed

its only 2pm already smoked 4 cigs
laugh.gif

stogies- grimey
herb- was a chonic smoker for 7years

been herb free for 3months, it feels good to be normal

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I hate smoking sober, but when I am drinking I'll have 4 or 5 in a night. 
tired.gif
Yup.
Plus I live in NYC, so cigs are crazy expensive, even more for American Spirits.
So when I drink with people, I bum cigs the whole night.
Ya, I'm that guy, and I haven't paid for cigs in years.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I really don't see how people can become addicted to cigarettes. It's so easy to stop.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
  you're either joking or you're not a smoker.

It's funny how 50 years ago smoking was cool/sexy. Now you're a poor, smelly %%@, nervous douche bag. Thank you anti-tobacco ad campaigns.

I can go through a pack the weekend and not even have the urge to smoke the rest of the week or the next weekend.

Is bammer weed as good as a cigarette or better? If you don't have to worry about drug testing, I wonder what the comparison would be. I use to get headaches sometimes when I smoked dat crab grass.

Oh and RIP

I'm going cold turkey starting the 1/1/12. I'm down to like a pack every two weeks or so.

newports in a box.

i hate when i say that and they still ask

"reds?"

I WOULDA SAID NEWPORT REDS

"kings?"

I WOULDA SAID NEWPORT 100s IF I DIDNT MEAN KINGS

"soft or hard?"

I SAID NEWPORTS IN A BOX, WHICH IS HARD.

that +%%! is easily the most annoying +%%! i go through on a day to day basis.

The last couple years I've been off and on for months at a time. I legitimately enjoy it though so I keep coming back.

Going outside to burn one and clear your head
smokin.gif

I will say though that I HATE second hand smoke. I try to be far from entrances, etc when I smoke because I know I don't like it so why subject someone else to it?

Back
Top Bottom