NT, come in. VOL. Rosa Acosta... No not another one of em.

If any of you guys remember the first topic that reached somewhere around 20+ pages on Rosa Acosta, then you might also remember that I posted up two fullvideos of her flexing. Now yesterday I got this message on youtube from this Mike guy who is the owner of the site where the full videos came from (which youhave to pay for... bs) saying I need to take off the videos or else youtube will do it. So, what I'm getting at right now is that today or tomorrow thosevideos will probably be gone and for those that want to download it on their HD, hit me up on the PM or something.
Here's the message I got:
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3892/mikemakes****.jpg

The videos I'm talking about:

So he tracked down a video embedded into NT? Crazy. I didnt even know those were traceable.

Originally Posted by 18key

So he tracked down a video embedded into NT? Crazy. I didnt even know those were traceable.

I don't think so... cause if you search for rosa acosta on youtube, the yellow vid is on the first page.

So did you upload them to Youtube yourself? I'm kinda confused about how he found you exactly
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

yeah i uploaded them myself and on how he found me I have no idea

umm am i able to put download links here or will i get banned for that

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by devlin

Originally Posted by 18key

I don't think so... cause if you search for rosa acosta on youtube, the yellow vid is on the first page.
2qbuaet.jpg

laugh.gif

eek.gif
owh wow... so thats how you check it huh? hahaha i'll keep that inmind...

EDIT: owhmylawd... the purple vid nearly has a 1000 clicks from niketalk
eek.gif
y'all beasting way too much
laugh.gif

stas.png

Originally Posted by devlin

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

devlin wrote:

18key wrote:

2qbuaet.jpg

laugh.gif

eek.gif
owh wow... so thats how you check it huh? hahaha i'll keep that in mind...

EDIT: owhmylawd... the purple vid nearly has a 1000 clicks from niketalk
eek.gif
y'all beasting way too much
laugh.gif

stas.png

how do u get info like this on youtube?

Back
Top Bottom