NT Computer Help vol. 2 : mycoldyourdone put it there

Aight so my sisters computer is infected the Personal Antivirus Trojan
I've googled and followed the steps on how to remove using the windows autoruns program but I can not find the stupid file to delete and be rid of it
can someone help me I'm absolutely lost right now

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Aight so my sisters computer is infected the Personal Antivirus Trojan
I've googled and followed the steps on how to remove using the windows autoruns program but I can not find the stupid file to delete and be rid of it
can someone help me I'm absolutely lost right now.

fixed.
wink.gif

lol no shame in my game
I've never caught a virus on my desktop but the laptop my parents got my sister last christmas is **$!+% and I'm trying to help
please

OK this is what you do you get some DVDs and USB's but the best thing to use is a External Harddrive or a Ipod(since you can use it as a external harddrive) and put all her important and files she needs). Then you use to back up disk to reinstall windows. Shame at who click something stupid like that whichput the Trojan on in the first place.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

OK this is what you do you get some DVDs and USB's but the best thing to use is a External Harddrive or a Ipod(since you can use it as a external hard drive) and put all her important and files she needs). Then you use to back up disk to reinstall windows. Shame at who click something stupid like that which put the Trojan on in the first place.

aight
wasn't anything important on there
thanks

what type of anti-virus software do you have? hopefully your definitions are up to date, if they aren't then update them. you should get ccleaner andmalwarebytes anti-malware. between those three things you should be able to remove it without having to go nuclear ( windows reinstall)

Back
Top Bottom