sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Tupac Jordan wrote:

sheistbugz wrote:

not going to high school (although its not completely my fault, I could go if I really tried).

procrastinate WAY too much, to a ridiculous extent.

have A job but dont drive so its hard for me too get that much $$ from it.

regret A LOT of decisions I've recently made

feeling sad after reading what i just wrote

Finish up man.

You gotta at least finish high school. Who's fault is it that you're not going to high school??

yeah bro, you gotta try to finish high school... i was wreck less all through out high school, i basically didnt give a #$+* and missed a total of 147 classesmy junior year..now i just turned 20 today and the only thing i could do is get a g.e.d...finish school.

Tired of lying during meetings for my job.
Don't even wanna try and look for a girl anymore
Missed 2 days of class in a row
Gotten lit nearly every day since summer started.. I think it's the only thing that keeps me sane
Can't even think normally at times now.
Afraid I'm not using my money correctly
I'm about to write my real confessions in an journal right now
laugh.gif

I need to stop Playing and get my GED i know i can do so i can move forward to college.

i miss my first love back in NY so much and i feel like im so far down here in texas.

i got a couple girls i like and i talk to but its not the same .

i dont like my mom or my sister .

i dont want them anywhere near my family or my babys when that day comes.

my dad is my best friend and the best person in my life all he does is help me and push me to move forward.

i want to move to NYC so bad i cant stand it here being lonley anymore.

i can never see my self dating a white female even though im half white and look white . i just love hispanic and black girls to much
i want a baby right now but at the same time i dont.

i wonder sometimes if i will ever live up to my fathers name.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I need to stop Playing and get my GED i know i can do so i can move forward to college.

i thought you already got it...

and im just now getting my $+$! straight and getting a ged.

When people say you'll know when you find someone, they aren't lying.

I haven't read a book since I started school this year.

Sometimes I get really down for no reason.

My roommate is a thief, and he just got kicked out of school. Good riddance.

I have 150$ worth of things on the way that I don't really want anymore .

I live my life by the tide, I always assume things will work there way out, because that is all I know.

As a child I thought of faith as a joke, hard to explain but I know there is a God, even if some churches are full of it.

- My job in college is betting on sports games.....my mom doesnt know but i'm starting to think that she thinks i'm sellin drugs because of all the%!*% i've been buying lately lol

- I still care about my ex a lot and she wants us to get back together but for some reason i dont want to as of now

- I really think i need to start going back to church...

- i would honestly die if i ever went on a drought w/o sex.....its like i need it to survive
smh.gif

- on the same token i won't just %+*% anything...one sexual partner is enough as long as she has the same sexual needs as myself

- I dislike one of my associates from back home for trying to holla at my ex (he failed)...but then i realized his "love" be gettin ran through downhere so i moreless laugh at this fool

- I really want to be a writer for a studio...i'm very creative and have some great ideas...i just need to meet the right people

Originally Posted by kix4kix

When people say you'll know when you find someone, they aren't lying.
i think i did but she has a boyfriend. she kind of avoids talking about him but when he comes up, she says nothing but good things. i'mwondering if i shouldn't even try.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

When I fap I like to release all over my shirt
sick.gif
roll.gif

as for myself, i feel like dropping out of the sciences yet i dont see what i would do in arts.

chem and math arent working out for me right now
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom