NT Confessions 2009

OK I'll start it off

A month ago and recently I let this chick that was considerably older than me (11 yrs) pay my phone bill which altogether had come out to be $300+, take me toget my haircut, buy groceries, etc. and I don't even like her like that
tired.gif

If I don't like a chick rather than tell her I don't like her straight up, I'll avoid her and hopefully she will get the hint.

People tell me I think I'm better than them and I don't put off that ora but I've began to think that I might be better than them just because oftheir lack of confidence
smh.gif

Post yours and I'll be back later with more

Confession: I tried to hook up with one of my girls mother, and her mother told her. And I had hit 'em with the "APRIL FOOLS!"..

I have smashed 12 girls this semester after being in a relationship since high school. I am not happy with either lifestyle
smh.gif

I don't miss home at all after being in California for school, don't miss my friends my ex, and I barely miss my family, I take it as a sign thatI'm getting older.

I'll never be able to be with the girl I love, So in turn I love girls.

I have no Idea what I want to do with my life (I'm 21)

I quit track because I already got my scholarship money, and I said I needed to focus on school when actually I have done LESS work and more partying.

I have done the least amount of work this semester since starting school and I think I will actually get my best grades
laugh.gif

- My "friend" tried to kill me about two weeks ago and no one has seen him since
- One of my day one"friends" has been switching up lately causing ripples in the crew. I HATE this !%**.
- Someone tried to steal my wheels and I think I know who it was but don't want to believe it
- I don't know who the trust anymore and at this point I feel like I don't have any "real" friends left. I wish my homie was still here Ithink things would be different
ohwell.gif

- I'm convinced that I should just lock down a down, driven chick and just do me
- I know one of my "homies" will see this but %%%% it

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Confession: I tried to hook up with one of my girls mother, and her mother told her. And I had hit 'em with the "APRIL FOOLS!"..

Did it work?
nerd.gif

I have vids that my baby mama made for me that I wanna expose for her being such a *%%+* for not letting me see my daughter.

I haven't seen my daughter since Oct. 2007 when she was a month old and last summer I made an attempt to take legal action and got the run around so Isorta gave up.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I have vids that my baby mama made for me that I wanna expose for her being such a *%%+* for not letting me see my daughter.

I haven't seen my daughter since Oct. 2007 when she was a month old and last summer I made an attempt to take legal action and got the run around so I sorta gave up.

its been over a year? c'mon man...i'm sure you hate her but thats YOU (the baby...that lil girl needs you...if you're paying your CS you everyright to see that lil girl...

-I had to wipe my bunhole with the white t I was wearing in a Mcdonald's in the middle of no where Missouri..

tired.gif

Originally Posted by mFury

Did it work?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

My girl believed me, but her momma gave me the stank face because I was going in hard. She knew I wasn't playing.

Having your girls trust FTW.

- I let my dudes steal from my job
laugh.gif

- Whenever I see someone shoplifting I don't say anything.

- I spend waaaaayy too much money on bull $%!$.

- I work waaay too much and it's affecting my love life
smh.gif
tired.gif

- I'm attracted to a co worker and I know he feels the same. We avoid that topic of conversation though...
- Sometimes I feel like I want a baby
ohwell.gif

- I'm incredibly attracted to bus drivers for some reason
laugh.gif

- I made plans with 3 dudes this weekend and I still don't know what I'm going to do
- I <3 alcohol
- I'm procrastinating right now
- I wish I had more female friends that didn't have kids/aren't pregnant
- Crushin on an NTer
smh.gif
roll.gif

- I can't wait to wild out this summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

- My "friend" tried to kill me about two weeks ago and no one has seen him since
- One of my day one"friends" has been switching up lately causing ripples in the crew. I HATE this !%**.
- Someone tried to steal my wheels and I think I know who it was but don't want to believe it
- I don't know who the trust anymore and at this point I feel like I don't have any "real" friends left. I wish my homie was still here I think things would be different
ohwell.gif

- I'm convinced that I should just lock down a down, driven chick and just do me
- I know one of my "homies" will see this but %%%% it

frown.gif
I'm sorry to hear that.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

smh.gif
tired.gif

- I'm attracted to a co worker and I know he feels the same. We avoid that topic of conversation though...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

- I made plans with 3 dudes this weekend and I still don't know what I'm going to do
- I <3 alcohol
- Crushin on an NTer
smh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I'm holding out that its me
wink.gif

And doowop I know but she had a kid in jan with some guy she met online that lived in michigan and he had two kids of his own already. She doesnt want anythingto do with me

I'm about to smash this 14 or 15 yr old chick because she got a fatty, ill be 17 in a month im in 11th grade-she's in 8th

Originally Posted by firered18

I'm about to smash this 14 or 15 yr old chick because she got a fatty, ill be 17 in a month im in 11th grade-she's in 8th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

smh.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

- I <3 alcohol
- Crushin on an NTer
smh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I'm holding out that its me
wink.gif

And doowop I know but she had a kid in jan with some guy she met online that lived in michigan and he had two kids of his own already. She doesnt want anything to do with me

frown.gif
it breaks my heart to see situations like that...i hope everythingworks out for you and your daughter...
tired.gif

Edit:
Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by mFury

Did it work?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

My girl believed me, but her momma gave me the stank face because I was going in hard. She knew I wasn't playing.

Having your girls trust FTW.

I want full detailed story. Start to finish. what was your punch line? etc etc.

Cliffnotes on the bottom.

Tuesday, March 31st: It was about 4:30 pm, and I was at my girls house. We were planning on going to the mall that day, and I was in the kitchen withher mother. My girl was upstairs, doing what girls do - getting ready whenever heading out somewhere. She goes to a private school, and I go to a publicschool which is why she had to go change and does she what she do. Idk, but we were in the kitchen and her mom comes at me with questions. (Note: I'vebeen with my girl for 2-3 weeks and has only met her mother like 3 or 4 times for very short periods of time).

Am I going to college, what college am I going to, do I have family anywhere else, how am I doing inschool, blah blah blah.

4:34 comes around, and I hit her with the - "So, do you think we can have dinner sometimes?
grin.gif
"

Her response: "
laugh.gif
You are crazy, maybe next weekend"(Apparently, she was playing along?)
-"
grin.gif
Sounds good, and after that we can head to somewhere nice and Ican show you a good time"

Her response: "Wait.. we're still playing around right?"
-"No?, I may be young and all but I can definitely show a grown woman a good time"

Her response: "No, that's not going to work out
indifferent.gif
."
-"Are you afraid?"

.... My girl walks down, and she rushes me to leave.

(Next day),

I get a phone call, "Hey, can you come over?"

-"Yeah, I'll head over there after I'm done eating"

(I arrive at the house, knock on the door, enter the house).

Mother: "You remember what we were talking about yesterday?" (Note: She asked me this in front of my girl with this serious face).

-"What college am I going to?"

Mother: "How about dinner and you showing me a good time?" (My girls face looks like she's going to throw up
sick.gif
)
-"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
APRIL FOOLS!, I wanted to get you a day before, so it would be more convincingMs. Floyd (her last name). In all honesty, I hope you didn't think I was being serious. Cause I wouldn't want to ruin something that couldpotentially be a nice long relationship with your daughter."

Mother: "Hmmm, okay Will" (With the stinkiest stank face)

-"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble, I was just trying to be funny and apparently it headed in the wrong direction
eyes.gif
"

My girl: "You know what, drop it. Cause I knew you were playing around and I just wanted to hear it from you -
sick.gif
just don't ever play like that again though.. You're lucky that I likeyou"

.....Got out of there like:
ashamed.gif
phew!..

After the whole incident, her mother wouldn't even look at me or talk to me anymore.

Ciffnotes:

-In the kitchen with my girls mother
-Tried to get in it
-Mommy snitched
-Talked myself out of the situation
-All good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom