NT Confessions. Vol: Summer's almost here!

- i'm TERRIFIED of my ex boyfriend's friends. there are two sides to every story, and i understand that they're being biased.
- speaking of my ex boyfriend.... i'm still in love with the dude, no matter how much crap he put me through. first love, man. i'm a simp.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

- i am the ultimate facebook stalker.
nerd.gif

- i really need to tone down with my unnecessary spending on clothes and whatnot... i use my debit card like it's no big deal, and it's hard to be brokewhen i'm on my own in college.
laugh.gif

- i think i smoke and drink too much for my own good. i guess it's my way of coping with my problems.
- i think i'm dealing with some form of depression. my antics & feels have been waaay off for the past ~2 years.

and, of course..... i missed NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

- i'm TERRIFIED of my ex boyfriend's friends. there are two sides to every story, and i understand that they're being biased.
- speaking of my ex boyfriend.... i'm still in love with the dude, no matter how much crap he put me through. first love, man. i'm a simp.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

- i am the ultimate facebook stalker.
nerd.gif

- i really need to tone down with my unnecessary spending on clothes and whatnot... i use my debit card like it's no big deal, and it's hard to be brokewhen i'm on my own in college.
laugh.gif

- i think i smoke and drink too much for my own good. i guess it's my way of coping with my problems.
- i think i'm dealing with some form of depression. my antics & feels have been waaay off for the past ~2 years.

and, of course..... i missed NT
pimp.gif
I don't think Simp is the word unless its short for something...

- i need to decide what i want.  Do i want to be with this girl or finally let go.  I still have no clue
 - I need to save more money
 - I need a new hobby.  Basically working out is my only real hobby.  I have a finance and accounting degree i want to dabble in the stock market but i just don't have any discretionary income that i am willing to play with.

-I no longer have the desire to cheat
-Really feel like I should be much further in life than I am

-Leaving my former church may have been one of the best decisions I've made

-At the age of 31 I'm actually excited about starting school next month 

-Wish I would've waited to have children, but I love mine to death

-Gotta join the gym at the end of this month mos def

-Save more $$$$ once my wife returns to work

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

congrats on the decision on returning to school. It is never too late to continue an education. 

I'm madly in love with this girl, but she has ugly feet and that's the only thing holding me back from being with her.

- I think I may have reached the bottom of the barrell, dipped a little too far below my standards. Had one of those, "what the hell am I doing?" moments. That feel....never again.

- Been working out for a few weeks, loss 5 pounds, swag is like I lost 100.
pimp.gif

- I totally have a thing for my supposed lesbian homegirl.

Originally Posted by cbass625

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

congrats on the decision on returning to school. It is never too late to continue an education. 
Thank you 
pimp.gif

Da R Entertainment wrote:

-I play with my phone way too much, im gonna brick that %@++! real soon. I think it's an obsession 
tired.gif

-I really need to get out of my current job, cuz it's NOT paying enough. But I'm just too damn lazy.
30t6p3b.gif

-I feel I need to be there for my wife more. She's always holding me down, I gotta do the same. 

-Pretty lowkey upset about having another baby girl, I wanted a boy but oh well. *cue deal with it.gif* I'll love her no matter what. 

-Also upset I wont make it to NYC this summer due to my wife's pregnancy and her being on leave 
tired.gif
. Welp, there is next year. 

-I need to see my family more often, I prolly only see em once or twice a month. I live just 2 blocks away from em. 
ohwell.gif

-Feel burned out from everything all i do is smoke and work
-realizing college aint for me
-new job has me doin labor work, and im gettin on my terry crews steez
-i be that PMF word to asap

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I'm madly in love with this girl, but she has ugly feet and that's the only thing holding me back from being with her.

So you're perfect, breh?

No, not at all. I'm just a regular guy and for the most part I'm very rational, but I don't know what it is about this. I mean, I wish it wasn't such a big deal to me but for some reason it is.

-Not really sure what my purpose is on this Earth.
-Grew up religious but now I've lost all faith in "God"
-There's no dope women in my area, all of them are either hoodrats or ugly and boring
-Gotta work my @%% off these next 2 years to be accepted into a professional program
-Still not over my ex, that woman was everything I needed but I f'ed that up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Da R Entertainment wrote:

-I play with my phone way too much, im gonna brick that %@++! real soon. I think it's an obsession 
tired.gif

-I really need to get out of my current job, cuz it's NOT paying enough. But I'm just too damn lazy.
30t6p3b.gif

-I feel I need to be there for my wife more. She's always holding me down, I gotta do the same. 

-Pretty lowkey upset about having another baby girl, I wanted a boy but oh well. *cue deal with it.gif* I'll love her no matter what. 

-Also upset I wont make it to NYC this summer due to my wife's pregnancy and her being on leave 
tired.gif
. Welp, there is next year. 

-I need to see my family more often, I prolly only see em once or twice a month. I live just 2 blocks away from em. 
ohwell.gif

I definitely feel this one 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

So you're perfect, breh?

No, not at all. I'm just a regular guy and for the most part I'm very rational, but I don't know what it is about this. I mean, I wish it wasn't such a big deal to me but for some reason it is.

If you cannot overlook that, you are not madly in love

Originally Posted by CJ863

-Not really sure what my purpose is on this Earth.
-Still not over my ex, that woman was everything I needed but I f'ed that up
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

-I kinda feel like ##%! that I couldn't do as much as I wanted to for Mother's Day. Times are kinda snug right now and I just didn't have it. My BM is like an 87 overall and my mommy is and always has been the archetype of womanhood with integrity, so they both deserved so much more than they got.

- I'm betting just about everything on my writing career. I'm looking for 9-5ish work and doing a couple things on the side too, but honestly plan A right now is to make that go. It's a lot of the reason I didn't want a kid right now, makes everything that much harder. He's always gonna be good tho...anyway, the struggle is well-documented, and I know it's gonna work out at some point, it's just that this in-between just can smother your fire a little if you're not careful.

- I've been playing this chick HARD over the past few months and I'm starting to feel bad for it. Long story short we grew up together and while she is mad cool, I just don't think she's the woman I want to marry (although there is no denying that she is wife material.)

- Almost cheated on girl above with this chick a year under us (we're the same age though,) but got blue balled. We're both in our birthday suits, I'm ready, and she hits me with that "I don't want things to change between us, I don't know about this.." bull... she's a jump too, which makes me all the more mad (she's in that reformation stage.)

- As I progress through school, its starting to feel more and more like I'm just going through the motions... doing things because I think that's what I should be doing, versus doing the things I actually want to do. It's really frustrating because when I first got to school I was doing significantly less in terms of preparing for the future, but I was doing what I wanted to do and I suppose it was more fulfilling.

- I'm madly in love with one of my good female friends. As in, holding her hand in public and saving up three months worth of paychecks to buy a ring type love. But she has a boyfriend. And she's about to move in with him. And the worst part? She said she feels the same way about me, but she can't get over what she's heard about me and what she knows about my past.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I got a bunch more so I'll just put them in this spoiler in case anyone wants to read... this is just vent therapy for me at this point.

Spoiler [+]
- I'm too busy for myself, much less to maintain a healthy social life, and the problems I thought I solved through perseverance (realistically, a fear of ever going back through therapy) are starting to resurface.
- I can't shake this bout of pessimism, and I'm usually pretty optimistic.
- I've been breaking my back to keep the promises I've made to people, and yet, don't keep the promises I make to myself.
- Blew $2k on NOTHING... and 2k is a lot right now.
- Consciously started to notice my character is taking a turn for the worst... and I don't really care.
- Thinking about stopping this vegetarian thing... that in itself would have been enough for me to drop everything and meditate like a year ago... now? meh.
- I'm starting to regret moving in with a couple friends... They're both freshmen (I'm a junior,) and one of them has no source of income. We haven't even made it a month and he's already having problems coming up with the rent money, and we have a discount for like half off for the first month.
30t6p3b.gif
Plus, the dudes don't really have their priorities in line... The other owes me about $200, but picked up 24 grams the other day.
indifferent.gif

-I've been with my gf for over a year, but this one chick that i almost smashed is talking to me again...im feeling guilty as hell, and need to stop...but i want to see those suze D or double D's she has
devil.gif

-if i dont get this job, i have no clue where to apply to in the summer
ohwell.gif
i really hope i nail this phone interview, along with another interview im assuming later on
-I really hope i get into CSULA and get a b.a in fire administrative,a couple of my friends are transferring at the same time i am and we want to room together

- I wish I had a kid
- I had envisioned my life at 30 very different from where it actually is
- I'm trying to restore my Catholic faith and pray more
- I've recently been spending my time at work revamping my resume and looking for a new job
- I want to go back to school but no career really excites me
- The vulnerability of being in love scares me

Back
Top Bottom