NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

Yall gotta spill the best ones.
I posted like 100 of them a page or two back... plus u gotta go 2 devs pages etc cause sometimes they change repos update servers etc....or the repo is no longer good ie especially when it comes to the commercial apps like Netflix hulu+ amazon instant video etc... often times they will work maybe a few weeks maybe a few months then they are down... Or often times the sports ones like blackout games...nfl gamepass nba gametime etc... but navi-x super repo, devil, sportsaholic a few others pretty much are up 95% of the time

Welp Amazon fire TV is here now

I posted like 100 of them a page or two back... plus u gotta go 2 devs pages etc cause sometimes they change repos update servers etc....or the repo is no longer good ie especially when it comes to the commercial apps like Netflix hulu+ amazon instant video etc... often times they will work maybe a few weeks maybe a few months then they are down... Or often times the sports ones like blackout games...nfl gamepass nba gametime etc... but navi-x super repo, devil, sportsaholic a few others pretty much are up 95% of the time
what is exactly is navi x compared to xmbc?

I have been trying this

Last edited:
I do internet only. I have Netflix, Hulu+, and Amazon Prime Instant Video. Use other illicit streaming sites for pr0n, sports and premium channels

Welp Amazon fire TV is here now

what is exactly is navi x compared to xmbc?
lol navi x is one of the addons repos u use with xmbc... in most part it has different parts sections to it.... there is live tv... programs/tv within the last 24 hrs... within the last 7 days.... so on and so forth...

then it is another part section to which it categories live feeds based on recent postings and updates...

ie if you click on navi-x and live tv there sections based on newest latest feeds... u click on it then it will show the feeder and the channels they are currently streaming live... you click on it ie.. like espn and it redirects to the channel kinda like how it would look on your cable... Well before that it will ask quality u wanna use for feed then based on ur device and isp speed u have a choice...then it will go to said channel.

Every feed is different some will be live tv based on different areas of the country and world... So like if for example on is called al jezzera or something like that...its basically live feed cable channels from the middle east.. u could click on someone else another feed and get cable from iuno Chicago, or pick another and live cable from Indiana...that also includes that areas local channels

lol navi x is one of the addons repos u use with xmbc... in most part it has different parts sections to it.... there is live tv... programs/tv within the last 24 hrs... within the last 7 days.... so on and so forth...

then it is another part section to which it categories live feeds based on recent postings and updates...

ie if you click on navi-x and live tv there sections based on newest latest feeds... u click on it then it will show the feeder and the channels they are currently streaming live... you click on it ie.. like espn and it redirects to the channel kinda like how it would look on your cable... Well before that it will ask quality u wanna use for feed then based on ur device and isp speed u have a choice...then it will go to said channel.

Every feed is different some will be live tv based on different areas of the country and world... So like if for example on is called al jezzera or something like that...its basically live feed cable channels from the middle east.. u could click on someone else another feed and get cable from iuno Chicago, or pick another and live cable from Indiana...that also includes that areas local channels
is it similiar to xbmchub.com pr that superrepo

Last edited:
then the other repos provide different channels and different services... like one feed may provide regional sports for a certain section of the country or world... another repo could be dedicated to torrent movies already d/l and the person is streaming them aka imagine a movie channel full of ur typical corner bootleg boys movies... another repo could be dedicated to classic sports games recordings... another could be were someone uploaded and are streaming old/new music videos... then there is xxx sites.... so on and so forth.

xbmc offers faaaaaaaaaaaar more then ur google TV's amazon so on and so forth...

also with xbmc u can add use the services like Netflix etc.. and integrate it into one ui.... When u log in use xbmc all the repos will be ui with like an icon and once u click on said icon all the repos with a description will be listed... ie like an icon for live sports might be on the front page... u click it then a list of all the repos aka feeds/streaming media u have added will be listed in line form ala like ur cable tv guide... u click on it then a small box in the corner will appear with a description and or channel that is currently streaming.

if u add add-ons like imbd etc.. u will get an internet listing under description based on what imdb or wiki or whatever add on u added... Same applies to the music repos if ur streaming an album the artist their background etc.. will show. Then their is the dvdr option to which u can record streams and save to hard drive or external drive etc... u can add ui add ons like how the channel/repos are displayed all to look like direct tv or Comcast etc... the background/colors of the app... so on and so forth

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was about assisted suicide. 
laugh.gif

Here are the addons i use the most:

Veetle - live streams of movies and shows. It like flippin channels on cable. Wifey watches Friends, Scandal, Big Bang...i watch Top Gear, 2014 Movies, Seinfeld

Music Video Jukebox - when we have guests over, it plays top 40 songs...but its Music Videos..all in HD

NBA ON-Demand - great for recaps and highlights. Also, the great thing about this is that you have access to archive games!

1channel - go to spot for movies and tv shows

ICE Films - great for 720 movies (usually all movies that are in bluray are here)

Sports Devil - vipbox for some hd bball

Video Devil - Pron

Navi-x - its currently being upgraded, and will relaunch i believe next week. This portal has every cot damn thing. Seriously, you can cut cable.

Good luck, and i'll answe whatevers u need. I been cabletv free for over 1yr

Internet-->xbmc-->hdtv **i have an HD antenna from AmazonBasics (their version of the mohu leaf) for $35 that gets all local channels in crisp HD...even better than HD from cable isp

:lol: at a data cap. Comcast or whoever will start that then a new company will come in a clean up with no cap.

I wish there was a streaming service where you could stream live TV and just pay for the channels you want. Someone should get on that. I know the cable companies won't allow that but they better get with it before they are run over.

Here are the addons i use the most:

Veetle - live streams of movies and shows. It like flippin channels on cable. Wifey watches Friends, Scandal, Big Bang...i watch Top Gear, 2014 Movies, Seinfeld

Music Video Jukebox - when we have guests over, it plays top 40 songs...but its Music Videos..all in HD

NBA ON-Demand - great for recaps and highlights. Also, the great thing about this is that you have access to archive games!

1channel - go to spot for movies and tv shows

ICE Films - great for 720 movies (usually all movies that are in bluray are here)

Sports Devil - vipbox for some hd bball

Video Devil - Pron

Navi-x - its currently being upgraded, and will relaunch i believe next week. This portal has every cot damn thing. Seriously, you can cut cable.

Good luck, and i'll answe whatevers u need. I been cabletv free for over 1yr

Internet-->xbmc-->hdtv **i have an HD antenna from AmazonBasics (their version of the mohu leaf) for $35 that gets all local channels in crisp HD...even better than HD from cable isp

are you running a htpc?

I got rid of my cable almost a year ago it seems... **** that bill and 200 channels of **** i dont watch 

watch all my shows and movies on my tablet via Netflix and the Xfinity app... 

my friend gave me his mom's password "/ 

so, I'd suggest giving a cable subscriber a few bucks a month to leech of their login info... 

to satisfy my need for sports I paid $20 for the yearly phone subscription to the NBA app.... and I just recently signed up for MLB.TV.... I work for a sports website so I can always sit at work and watch games if I want... I have a tv on my desk and we get every single game that's being broadcast anywhere in the US

so, it's all about what you're willing to do to work around no cable  

I am going to have to look into the gbox since Boxee Box failed me with taking down almost every app Boxee had to offer

Just got XBMC up and running over the weekend. Cutting my cable today hopefully. Is there an add-on that streams live TV?

Back
Top Bottom