NT Cougar Hunters Check In Vol. How Young Are They Willing To Go?

@blacksheep I dated a 24 year old FOB Korean girl last year... Don't do it. I can't begin to imagine if she were a few years older... There's a lot of good, but if the language barrier is too strong you'll be more annoyed than anything after a while. I wish you the best of luck in your journey as well though!

Originally Posted by bruce negro

One of these days I'm going to try. Failure or not, I'll be posting up for you dudes.

^ You ain't gotta impress us homie. If that's what YOU want, go do it. Don't look for a story to tell NT. Anything that's good doesn't need to be shouted out anyway. Just go about your biz. And another thing, with an age difference like yours, you don't throw "game". They can see it a mile away. If she wants you, it is what it is. Be careful out there and don't embarass yourself kid. Good Luck.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by bruce negro

One of these days I'm going to try. Failure or not, I'll be posting up for you dudes.

^ You ain't gotta impress us homie. If that's what YOU want, go do it. Don't look for a story to tell NT. Anything that's good doesn't need to be shouted out anyway. Just go about your biz. And another thing, with an age difference like yours, you don't throw "game". They can see it a mile away. If she wants you, it is what it is. Be careful out there and don't embarass yourself kid. Good Luck.

I don't do things like that for others, if I were to post up it would be to give some of you other NTers some courage to try it yourselves. I'm very comfortable with myself, I don't really feel the need to impress many people. Thanks for the encouragement fam.

Cougars just wanna have "fun" & Laughs....if she hit you with the " aww your a baby" line then you got the box!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Cougars just wanna have "fun" & Laughs....if she hit you with the " aww your a baby" line then you got the box!
pimp.gif

^ Not necessarily. That line is 50/50. That line means you have to hustle to get it done. Some aren't comfortable with that aspect of it.

Back
Top Bottom