NT Cougar Hunters Check In Vol. How Young Are They Willing To Go?

I'll start off with I'm 19, so nothing I'm about to say is illegal 
laugh.gif

But yo NT, I went to the dermatologist's office this morning. A few minutes after I sat down an attendant called me to go to the patient rooms... first glance she's a decent looking white lady, but then she turns around to lead me to the back and the mass is MEAN, the athletic type that's verging on thickness 
devil.gif
 I make some small talk, joke with her about how they're trying to hide me since she puts me in the furthest room, and we chop it up a little bit, I'm throwing jokes she's laughing, smiling, etc. She asks me how old I am as part of standard protocol and I tell her 19, nbd. Anyways, this whole exchange just leads to her walking out of the door as is the usual case and it got me thinking. I'm about 85% sure that if I'd actually put in a bit more effort, asked her about herself etc., I could have gotten the digits. She looked to be around the 30 range, but even just throwing lame jokes and small talk she seemed to be nibbling. I try to make good conversation whenever I'm in a situation where I converse with someone 1 on 1 because I think social skills are really important, but sometimes these situations with older women really do lead me to believe that I could possibly bag. There's no pain in trying anyways, I've always been curious about the taste of fine wine
pimp.gif
 NT, what's your experience with females who are 10+ years older than you when you were in your late teens, early twenties?

Originally Posted by bruce negro

laugh.gif

But yo NT, I went to the dermatologist's office this morning. A few minutes after I sat down an attendant called me to go to the patient rooms... first glance she's a decent looking white lady, but then she turns around to lead me to the back and the mass is MEAN, the athletic type that's verging on thickness 
devil.gif
 I make some small talk, joke with her about how they're trying to hide me since she puts me in the furthest room, and we chop it up a little bit, I'm throwing jokes she's laughing, smiling, etc. She asks me how old I am as part of standard protocol and I tell her 19, nbd. Anyways, this whole exchange just leads to her walking out of the door as is the usual case and it got me thinking. I'm about 85% sure that if I'd actually put in a bit more effort, asked her about herself etc., I could have gotten the digits. She looked to be around the 30 range, but even just throwing lame jokes and small talk she seemed to be nibbling. I try to make good conversation whenever I'm in a situation where I converse with someone 1 on 1 because I think social skills are really important, but sometimes these situations with older women really do lead me to believe that I could possibly bag. There's no pain in trying anyways, I've always been curious about the taste of fine wine
pimp.gif
 NT, what's your experience with females who are 10+ years older than you when you were in your late teens, early twenties?
she was just doing her job, being nice.

errrr...if you hada tossed a line to that fish...she woulda sunk your battle ship. clearly just doing her job. you still a teen famo

When it comes to older woman and younger men it's all about how you present yourself. If you come off as a wise, worldly of means young man you should be good to go.

I'm about 85% sure that if I'd actually put in a bit more effort, asked her about herself etc., I could have gotten the digits. 

Could've, would've, should've.....Ok, your mission is to go BACK there and do what you have to do. Don't forget to provide pics. Enjoy the rest of your day.....

Yeah, I'm definitely aware that she was probably just doing her job. I didn't mean SHE thought it wasn't a big deal, I have no way of knowing that, I just meant I didn't try to make anything of it. Either way though, even if someone is just doing their job if the conversation is interesting enough it can lead to an information exchange. There are opportunities everywhere and at all times.

@omgitswes I don't know how you know whether I have game or not fam... Half of "game" is just being able to have a good conversation with a woman without acting corny/thirsty. I didn't try to "game her up," just felt like if I'd steered the conversation into a more personal lane she might've bit. I'm always prepared for rejection
laugh.gif
Every time you put yourself out there you have to be ready, but they're all just learning experiences anyways.

NJL, I'm just ignoring the dumb idea you proposed.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You have no game, she was just being nice and doing her job.

BroComeAtMe
eek.gif
laugh.gif

That was odd

lmfao!
roll.gif
yeah, they got me like that when i was 19 too. i would usually think the doctor was sending me subliminals. boy was i wrong. the closest i got to a cougar was Ava Devine behind the g wall

laugh.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif

speedracerlolno.gif

alec-baldwin-glengarry-glen-ross.jpg

COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS, ONLY

WITNESSkb24 wrote:
OP I bet you think strippers like you too

THIS. 

Lol forget you fools. I've been to a strip club once btw, no falling in love was had. I live in Flint, MI, I know all the signs of people doing their thing and acting one way just for the money. C'mon NT, I'm not slow
laugh.gif

I didn't think that there was legit cougars sites. I do remember hearing about an annual cougar convention in LA last year. Guys had to be age 21-25 only. Strange yet legit.

I need a sugar momma

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I didn't think that there was legit cougars sites. I do remember hearing about an annual cougar convention in LA last year. Guys had to be age 21-25 only. Strange yet legit.

I need a sugar momma

I wish you the best of luck OP. I know how the buns just seem to fall so willingly in to our midst once an older female comes around, so alluring, seemingly innocent in a sense, but so ready and experienced. I want an older woman who speaks minimal English so I can flex my skills in other languages and make the pick up so much of a better experience. We shall see though.

I'm in law school and I'm surrounded by em all day. Bunch of recent divorcees going back to school in order to conjure up an income with their T25 degrees that have just been collecting dust for the last couple decades. Me and my boy be in the bars after class feeling like pieces of meat
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If you would have talked more, she wouldnt have been interested. You should have talked less and said something like...

"I know you're at work, and this is a professional job and everything, but here... Take this.. *hands phone number written on paper*... You can use it if you want..."

Would have turned out good, or awkward as hell the next time you're at the office.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom