NT,CRACKHEAD Amazingly Escapes Getting Crushed by Two Vehicles

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1204771628/Guy_Amazingly_Escapes_Getting_Crushed_by_Two_Vehicles

eek.gif
THATS SOME CRACKHEAD #!#@

roll.gif

[marv albert] The jump fake on the moving truck, followed by a spect-acular stutter step move on the Pontiac Sunbird [/marv albert]

great for him!he should drink beer and steaks for his celebration

Looked like a delivery guy with that back pack on. That was wild, think I have seen this before sometime.

This proves my theory that crackheads ONLY die from crack...I done seent fiends get stabbed, shot, hit by cars...isht that would kill normal humans easily andjust get theyselfs 2getha, hop up and go on tryna manufacture that $10 they need that day...matta fact one time I saw a fiend gettin jumped by 3 dudes (afterhe stole sumthin of course...) they was hittin ole boy with the ill combos...titanic straights, wicked hooks and everything...AND HE WOULD NOT GO DOWN...hewould just stagger between the 3 and take 3 hits here and 4 there...my dude had a chin that put Ricky Hatten 2 shame. he was like one of them egg shaped peopletoys lil kids play with...he would wobble but would not fall...after a while (like 5-10 mins) the jumpers got tired and just said #%@% it and left...I guessthey figure they sent the message...crackhead just looked around and dematerialized n2 a nearby alley...

they was hittin ole boy with the ill combos...titanic straights, wicked hooks and everything...AND HE WOULD NOT GO DOWN
laugh.gif

I remember one time this crackhead just made a come up on some crack, he sprinted past me and my boy and it was c old as hell he was sweating profusely, and hedid one of them jump click your heels together moves. After he did that he hopped over like a 6 foot tall fence and bounced out i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom