NT Detectives..Check in_ Fremont, CA..Check in I've been scammed. NEW INFO PG. 7

[h3][/h3]
NT Detectives...
laugh.gif
i always laugh when i see this...can weget a list of certified niketalk detectives?

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

PM me his info.

I'm ready to roll to his place with 7 other people. We all strapped with heat (glock 22s).

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Fam what you laughing at? You wanna PM me your address? I got connects across the nation...

That sucks to hear man. Its always bad to hear when someone gets scammed. Hopefully you get your stuff or money back.

I live in Hayward, ain't too far from Fremont. I'm down to roll.

LETS SET-UP A SUMMIT AT DUDES LOCATION.

I live in Fremont

Post his Addy. I'll post pics of his place.

he prolly lookin at this post right now though.

[h2]lol idk...someone should make a list, that way we'd know exactly who to come too for situations like these
[/h2]

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

NT detectives squad up
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Yo *%%+ a NT detective. Me and my people ready to roll to his place Gran Torino style and just spray his house. bbbrrrrrraaaaaatttttt!

NT detectives squad up
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Yo *%%+ a NT detective. Me and my people ready to roll to his place Gran Torino style and just spray his house. bbbrrrrrraaaaaatttttt!
Im just saying, all us fremont NT'ers should just summit up and go get this boy
laugh.gif

NT detectives squad up
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
yo duke is funny!

I live in richmond which is 30 mins from fremont, but sorry OP can't help you. Too many goons in fremont I'm scared to even step foot in thatcity.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I live in richmond which is 30 mins from fremont, but sorry OP can't help you. Too many goons in fremont I'm scared to even step foot in that city.
laugh.gif
as if richmond has no goons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom