NT Detectives..Check in_ Fremont, CA..Check in I've been scammed. NEW INFO PG. 7

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Where the 916 510 goons at
nerd.gif

Fixed for geographical accuracy

thanks for fixing that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Yo check the evening news, if you know what I mean...

HA. but i live in Florida.. and to poster above me. I do not know his NT or ebay ID unfortunately. He gave me an I$$ name as deezonaholik but when deezonaholikcontacted me he said he isn't the same person, yes, very sketch. He said someone gave me a fake I$$ name.......info on deezonaholik anyone?

real talk though, are y'all really gonna roll to dudes house and punk him? i see a lot of soldiers talkin..

I'm down on Thursday. I got work on Friday at 3, so we could do it around noon (pause).

I'm pretty sure that's near me. I live in the Niles District, so decoto isn't that far.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

machete.jpg

510hiHNLe1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

6016ma.jpeg

58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

laugh.gif
I can't wait to see how this @#+* goes down...glad to see my east bay heads holdin it down though
pimp.gif

I stay in San Leandro, suppose to hit up san jose friday night...y'all makin me wanna say @+!! that and see whats good with this
roll.gif

he looks like he lives in North fremont, about 5 minutes from me. so which means he most likely went to American High School.
till then lets just send pizza to his house

threads like this is what makes niketalk THE LEGIT spot to deal with kicks....

good looks fella's... when a hawaii scam goes down count me in for the hunt

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I'm down on Thursday. I got work on Friday at 3, so we could do it around noon (pause).

I'm pretty sure that's near me. I live in the Niles District, so decoto isn't that far.
Coo if you seriously want to get this done I'm going to that girls house in the morning so I'm good on Midday friday...

Alright..

So for people who want directions...

-Go down Fremont blvd.
-Cross Decoto
-Make a right on Ferry Ln.
-Go down and turn on to Bates Dr.
-Make a right on Warwick Rd.
-Follow it all the way down until you come to Armour Ct.

wink.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This guy better give back your kicks or at least pay you, since everyone is out on the search for him like the Fed.

But seriously, makes me kind of questionable to even sell kicks myself considering so many scammers out there.

Back
Top Bottom