NT Detectives, come in! Help me find this person

A random person 703 672 0816 out of nowhere messaged my girlfriend and threatening her life. I want to find out who it is.

I will paypal $5 to the first person who can identify this person.

Much appreciated, NT!

nerd.gif

handle your bidness, playa.

call a private investigator

Did you google the number OP?

I used Spokeo, and all the info has shown up (name, address, etc) in accordance with the phone number. However, the address shown (90 miles away) is too far away from Northern VA, where we live, to be fully accurate. The first six numbers 703 672 should show the person living in a city called Lorton, about 20 min from me. I have no problem paying this person a visit, but I just need the right person and address.

Last edited:
damn breh havent seen u on nt or tysons in a minute, hope all is good

idk who that is btw sry

Did this Rene dude not ring a bell? If so, he look sweater than an ice cream cone. Should be light work. Also, check out his family, Yaritza and Jissell, I see right on his page are related to him. Might find more in his friends list, log into facebook and click the link and see if yall have mutual friends, also have your girl do the same

11986391_511021995740430_248596063549367838_n.jpg

Last edited:
In this day and age, you can easily download an app and call from a different number.

While the NT detectives get to work, I need some explicit details here, b.

You not gonna do a thing bro. :lol:

Move on unless he makes contact again. 

I'm a bit of a street cat :tongue:. Usually I just let things like this go, but the messages my gf read to me made me uncomfortable enough to have to do something about it

Last edited:
Im going to call that number and breath heavily into the phone if someone picks up

Back
Top Bottom