NT Detectives... come in.

m16

Banned
I need all the info you can get on this #: 646-377-5837

It's a cell phone from NY. I really need the address. I already tried all the obvious, so if anyone has other ways finding info it would be greatlyappreciated. If you can get me good information I'll have a reward for you through paypal.

anyone helping you is a fool and can be tried as an accomplice to murder .. you damn psycho

i just called it and hung up to make sure the number wasn't any one in my address book...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

anyone helping you is a fool and can be tried as an accomplice to murder .. you damn psycho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A while back I had my crib broken into and a lot of my stuff stolen. I had suspicions on who did it, went through the police and everything but they didn'tget anything on them. Fast forward to today and my boy gets a text from this number of someone bragging about the robbery. He tells me about it so I called itback using *67 and I get hold of a dude with an unfamiliar voice, when I ask about what happened he just started talking mad *%$#. I know for a fact thesedudes have my stuff, what happened today just confirmed it. The useless NYPD aren't going to do anything about it so I'm looking for a name or addressso I can take care of this myself.

Originally Posted by M16

A while back I had my crib broken into and a lot of my stuff stolen. I had suspicions on who did it, went through the police and everything but they didn't get anything on them. Fast forward to today and my boy gets a text from this number of someone bragging about the robbery. He tells me about it so I called it back using *67 and I get hold of a dude with an unfamiliar voice, when I ask about what happened he just started talking mad *%$#. I know for a fact these dudes have my stuff, what happened today just confirmed it. The useless NYPD aren't going to do anything about it so I'm looking for a name or address so I can take care of this myself.

Shoulda pulled out your M16 and layed them busters down
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by M16

A while back I had my crib broken into and a lot of my stuff stolen. I had suspicions on who did it, went through the police and everything but they didn't get anything on them. Fast forward to today and my boy gets a text from this number of someone bragging about the robbery. He tells me about it so I called it back using *67 and I get hold of a dude with an unfamiliar voice, when I ask about what happened he just started talking mad *%$#. I know for a fact these dudes have my stuff, what happened today just confirmed it. The useless NYPD aren't going to do anything about it so I'm looking for a name or address so I can take care of this myself.

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by M16

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

o okay

Originally Posted by iG0TFRESHiN05

i def wanna help you! maybe its someone on NT ...?

where do you live btw?

Brooklyn NY. I'm 100% sure dudes who did it are not on NT. I would be surprised if they knew how to turn on a computer properly.

^^^
I don't know why you're acting like they're stupid. Obviously they're smarter than you . You're the one who's stuff got jacked

Back
Top Bottom