NT Detectives: I've got a difficult case for you

OP, I regret to inform you that this case is a little too difficult. There is little to no information out there about these kids.

Here's a option: Search the number on craigslist. The kid may be selling something, possibly some new Black/Red 11s, on Craigslist. Then you can have someone call the number 'interested' in their product. Then you schedule a meet up, and set everything straight. Possibly call the police.

But NT detectives can't help you here.

THIS + bring the camera, NT wants to see this go down :smokin

Only way to get your NT cred back.

Op, why didn't you make them come out of the car and deal with the transaction. Hell, you handed dudes in a vehicle sneakers. If I came with the intentions of paying and you handed me sneakers, I would've driven off just to teach you a life lesson as well.

Last edited:
Okkk maybe ur a jodi wat happened to that other jodi did he kills his step papi n not post ne morem?

Man for real you got got by some lil ****** lol..smh..but man you needa set up some false deal and try lure them out again. Then get yours by any means...buuuut life isnt like the movies so you should probably take dat L and go learn some tai bo or somethin

Originally Posted by YesitsthatDude  

thanks bru 
Strong user name to post ratio... 
nerd.gif

Sorry OP, we had to teach you a lesson.

Some people call me a thief, I consider myself a teacher.

That's lesson #1.

Really tho? Not even a partial plate #?! With that and the make model n color of the vehicle it could be narrowed down. Sucks to read and sorry about what happened but if you didn't catch any of that info when they peeled out on you, you deserved that. NEVER LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN. Police DGAF about you or your kicks, they've got bigger fish to fry. Like mentioned above LL

Aye this story is just too damn funny. I mean like damn. All you needed was some roller skates and a Sonic's uniform and the whole ambiance and atmosphere would have been perfecto. :smh:

Yo......yall cold blooded

Op you shoulda put more thought into it man
Ill sent em a text or 2

Back
Top Bottom