NT Detectives: I've got a difficult case for you

Ok, to sum it up: I agreed to meet w someone who contacted me over some Bred 11's that I posted on CL. They pulled up in their car with 3 people, all were underaged kids. They asked to see the sneakers, then drove off. I was on foot so couldn't do anything.
I call the precinct afterwards they tell me that I have to come in and file a report then it's up to the detectives if they want to pursue a petty larceny crime for $300. The person I spoke with said They can check the cameras in the area and see if they can get some info and look up the phone number but that may not be enough for them to pursue.
I doubt they'll bother looking into it.
The phone number is: 646-632-2779. That's all I have no email, no name.
SMH for falling for this. I should have just gone to FlightClub. If u NT detectives can help out any way, thanks.

Son, I am over here dying at the audacity of these lil ******. ****** straight up stole on you 
roll.gif

I know I messed up but it was times square and I didn't think they would do it. I've done a few transactions thru CL and everyone was cool.

If this was in Times Square, there is a good chance you could have followed and caught up to them because they'd be stuck at a light or in traffic. Sucks that happened though. Live and learn.

That sucks... I dont usually say this but your going to probably just have to chalk this one up

Dope Avy/SN though OP... Great novel/movie :smokin

Out of all the times, there were no lights and no cops around

At Times Square? No lights, no cops? Nah man. :rolleyes You got played man, I think you might have to take the L. Trust nobody when it comes to ANY business transactions. Everyone trying to get on their hustle, legit or not.

I've had dudes pull up to the meetup and i would just ask them if they could get out of the car, and they would.

C'mon NT...

we supposed to be a community. Im so tired of seeing NTers get ripped off and then get grilled worse than the scammer that did wrong. :smh:

Last edited:
OMGGGGF HAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHY DIDNT YOU MEET IN A PUBLIC PLACE

WHY DIDNT YOU BRING A FRIEND

WHY DIDNT YOU LOOO AT THE CAR

WHY DIDNT YOU GET THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER

Lesson learned. I ain't helping you. Goodluck

OMGGGGF HAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHY DIDNT YOU MEET IN A PUBLIC PLACE

WHY DIDNT YOU BRING A FRIEND

WHY DIDNT YOU LOOO AT THE CAR

WHY DIDNT YOU GET THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER

Lesson learned. I ain't helping you. Goodluck

Your a Richard.
I said it was the times square area u fool. how much more public than that?

Back
Top Bottom