NT Detectives!

That name just sounds fake.
laugh.gif

Good luck though.

NT detecs are a joke. all they do is google simple info and think they're 'doin it'.

Originally Posted by doosta45

report the truck stolen

pm me for my paypal
Thanks for the replies so far.

The 7900 Lasaine Address is the last address I have on file for the guy. It looks like he has since moved cause my repo guy stated that the person answeringthe door has no idea who Sisak is. Same applies for the Rio Grande address in Pasadena. Samvel is his father and no longer lives there.

I cant report the truck stolen because I am only a lienholder on title, not a registered owner, but thanks for the suggestion.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] Sisak [/td] [td]Address 1:
1235 N SIERRA BONITA AVE
PASADENA, CA 91104
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Avg. Income:
$41,815

Avg. Home Value:
$253,100
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

He's had 3 addresses in Pasadena and 1 in Hollywood he's 48 years old? does that sound right?

He is 22 years old. DOB is 9/86. It might be pulling up info on his father Samvel.

Relatives: Edgar Saribekyan and Mariam Saribekyan
Mariam is a sister who we have had contact with up until 10/08. Not sure about Edgar.

Damn yall are good.

l_ab887a6382744901a3633578ab7cf57d.jpg

????

dont think thats him. ive only met the kid once. i believe he is armenian but (no disrespect) kinda looks and dresses like hes a mexican ese (shaved head,baggy jeans, beater, gold crucifix)

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

l_ab887a6382744901a3633578ab7cf57d.jpg

????

dont think thats him. ive only met the kid once. i believe he is armenian but (no disrespect) kinda looks and dresses like hes a mexican ese (shaved head, baggy jeans, beater, gold crucifix)
skinny? average, or chubby?

m_0aad9462bc68716a9d70415effbcce9c.jpg

On the skinnier side. His DL lists him as 5'10 165lbs. I saw him in person around 2007 and he was about that size. Unless he's been hittin thejunk food real hard I imagine he is still the same.

Back
Top Bottom