NT Detectives!

hmmm

l_f4e3a59c8ae4471ba8291670a4e4135c.jpg

l_46e7718166df4315b67c43fdac6cad57.jpg

l_735c42785c6543998c86e71c183d3c30.jpg

I see on his myspace page he's portraying the gangster/ pothead image. I don't think he's Sisak, but he's definitely within the family. I seehe has a couple relatives wearing crosses and fit the 5'10" shaved head description.

anymore details? which shoes he was wearing??

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I see on his myspace page he's portraying the gangster/ pothead image. I don't think he's Sisak, but he's definitely within the family. I see he has a couple relatives wearing crosses and fit the 5'10" shaved head description.

hahahahaa unfortunately i dont have much detail on his appearance. all i have is a drivers license photo and my memory from the 1 time i met him 2 years ago. could I get a link to the myspace?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I see on his myspace page he's portraying the gangster/ pothead image. I don't think he's Sisak, but he's definitely within the family. I see he has a couple relatives wearing crosses and fit the 5'10" shaved head description.

hahahahaa unfortunately i dont have much detail on his appearance. all i have is a drivers license photo and my memory from the 1 time i met him 2 years ago. could I get a link to the myspace?

it's private I added him using a fake girls account to view his images. post or PM me the license photo. I'm writing to him now to try to get someinformation out of him.

Dude... Flightposite wow hahaha
How are you doing this hahha

it's private I added him using a fake girls account to view his images. post or PM me the license photo.
Damn hahha you've got this locked down

he's most likely a police officer/has access to a police computer in the subjects native state

it's private I added him using a fake girls account to view his images. post or PM me the license photo. I'm writing to him now to try to get some information out of him.

Damn, all I had was a black and white photocopy of it but when I tried to run it through the scanner it comes out as a big black smudge. Please let me know ifyou have any conversations with him and if you can confirm that it is Sisak.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by acosta2

NT detecs are a joke. all they do is google simple info and think they're 'doin it'.
The-Spirit-of-Truth---Getto-Preacher-Man---ROFLMAO.jpg

Shut yo gatdamn.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
The ellipses!!!!

I knew dude was praying that it was the .gif so he can smash that report button. Dude hates on NT'ers yet still posts here

if Flightposite is in the LA area I'd buy him a beer tonight no joke hahaha (assuming he is of legal drinking age)

it's private I added him using a fake girls account to view his images. post or PM me the license photo. I'm writing to him now to try to get some information out of him.

Damn, all I had was a black and white photocopy of it but when I tried to run it through the scanner it comes out as a big black smudge. Please let me know if you have any conversations with him and if you can confirm that it is Sisak.
It's not Sisak, but it appears he's related to him. I'll let you know what I find when he responds. He messaged me (or the girl) firstso it should be easy.

edit:

could this be him? see the cross?
http://viewmorepics.myspa...526892&albumId=25298

Even if I don't end up finding this guy.

Flightposite - open invitation next time youre in LA I will buy you a beer. No doubt.

Did you try calling the circle of help foundation and ask for Mariam Saribekyan??
Tel: (323) 888-9191

not yet. i have a good cell number for her but she will not pickup or return messages. I don't know how responsive she will be if I call her at her workbut I might as well give it a shot. I will probably call up tomorrow.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
give this man an occupation and a reward
dudes like an undercover nt detective

Back
Top Bottom