NT do any of you get paranoid when your high?

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

^please, prescription pills are probably the most safest drugs out there if you dont overdose, streets pills that you buy off dealers well thats a whole nother story

and watchu talkin about ritalin bruh smh that aint do nuttin for you
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dont get me wrong pa, like I know millions go into R/D but I just see so much potential for abuse in legal prescription drugs...plus the effects don't really interest me like that. I wanna enhance my mood but I don't wanna turn into somebody totally different or not remember a gotdem thing bruh..Same reason why I drink but don't get drunk. Every drug has different effects on people. I don't get all sentimental when I drink like some of my people do [
smh.gif
]. Ritalin will at first make me super pissed and impatient, but after like 1.5 hours I be pumped
laugh.gif
"We're gonna put them notes in the calculator, we're gonna close the NT window, we're gonna get that A and go to the white house..BYAAH! "

Ritalin help me concentrate. You should get some for your barber crank
5ea157e28a1919d05b5e438c75df30ecf64b14c.gif
\\
and ftr...adderall > ritilan
Word, son verbally SNEAKED/Sucker punched him.

I did not see that coming
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got hold of 2 dubs of Haze today, me and friend blew a dub down.. craziest highI've ever experienced.. I'm gonna smoke the other one tomorrow or later on in the week and that'll be it for a while.[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was nervous as hell .. I felt like everyone was watching me, it seemed like itwould take FOREVER to reach somewhere, it was just too much to handle[/color]
smh.gif

I never popped a pill and smoked at the same time...and what's the appeal to the "downers" like valium, percoset, xanax, codeine etc. ?
i only pop a valium when im smokin an indica. chill late night highs > _

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

recently every time i
pimp.gif
, i always feel maad paranoid after. like the whole world is out to get me, friends aint my friends, people backstabbin me, talkin shh behind my back and stuff. i never feel like this when im sober or drunk but for some reason when im high i be having conspiracy theories and %++*. either green englightens me and lets me see stuff that i dont when im sober, or
smh.gif
@ me for actin like this
thats when its time to quit. if you always feel like that.

adderall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i read through 600 slides twice for microbio class in 1 sitting
laugh.gif

...and i retained all the information
laugh.gif
aced that midterm

I be high ALL DAMN DAY on adderall/vivanse ... I can wake up at 8 and take it with breakfast and STILL not go to sleep till 6 am
smh.gif

I never popped a pill and smoked at the same time...and what's the appeal to the "downers" like valium, percoset, xanax, codeine etc. ?
laugh.gif
adderall at work i'm like OKAY let's get these tourists we can do it... but gets me thirsty as a mug.... stimulants to give youenergy/focus , depressants basically the opposite- makes you sleepy.. a lot take it to help them sleep.. or takes away stress makes everything seem cool andlaid back/numb you

I used to but not anymore.

It depends on where Im at, if Im walking through the hood then every car is a possible drive by lol

but then again it's kinda hard to get super lifted once you toke constantly. Once you get used to being high you can control your mood and effect to somedegree, like paranoia.

Driving is the worst for me. I try to avoid it at all costs but i can't sometimes. Every single car is a cop car. I'm talking stickers, lights,everything. Even mini vans! I also feel like otehr drivers know i'm high and they're shaking their head at me. If i get on a highway, especially one idon't go on often, i freak out and i feel like i've been on it forever and that i'll probably get lost.
roll.gif

If i smoke with people i don't know well i just get scared in general, like im waiting for something bad to happen. If i'm out in public, i thinkeveryone around me is talking mad $+$+ about me when they're not even talking sometimes.

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

recently every time i
pimp.gif
, i always feel maad paranoid after. like the whole world is out to get me, friends aint my friends, people backstabbin me, talkin shh behind my back and stuff. i never feel like this when im sober or drunk but for some reason when im high i be having conspiracy theories and %++*. either green englightens me and lets me see stuff that i dont when im sober, or
smh.gif
@ me for actin like this
same reason I quit..haven't touched the herb in months. I just dont feel the same no more when I
pimp.gif
. I do miss those days...
tired.gif

i was
pimp.gif
and i was throwin a house party. And i dunno if the drunkies were louder than usual or it was just me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Driving is the worst for me. I try to avoid it at all costs but i can't sometimes. Every single car is a cop car. I'm talking stickers, lights, everything. Even mini vans! I also feel like otehr drivers know i'm high and they're shaking their head at me. If i get on a highway, especially one i don't go on often, i freak out and i feel like i've been on it forever and that i'll probably get lost.
roll.gif

If i smoke with people i don't know well i just get scared in general, like im waiting for something bad to happen. If i'm out in public, i think everyone around me is talking mad $+$+ about me when they're not even talking sometimes.
laugh.gif
i feel the same way

Originally Posted by 951guero

Driving is the worst for me. I try to avoid it at all costs but i can't sometimes. Every single car is a cop car. I'm talking stickers, lights, everything. Even mini vans! I also feel like otehr drivers know i'm high and they're shaking their head at me. If i get on a highway, especially one i don't go on often, i freak out and i feel like i've been on it forever and that i'll probably get lost.
roll.gif

If i smoke with people i don't know well i just get scared in general, like im waiting for something bad to happen. If i'm out in public, i think everyone around me is talking mad $+$+ about me when they're not even talking sometimes.
laugh.gif
i feel the same way
I'm glad it's not just me!
laugh.gif
How long have you beensmoking? My friend would tell me "its cause you're just starting out" and he was completely wrong because it stayed with me.
ohwell.gif
I hate going out in public when i'm high.

P.S. Try being a chick and walking in heels after a blunt. I feel like it's so difficult.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
Dang, is getting high a big deal like that? Most of my friends and I conduct business as usual (class, work etc) shortly after blazing. High driving iscake for me, it's just like Mario Kart or something on occasion.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
i feel the same way
laugh.gif
How long have you been smoking? My friend would tell me "its cause you're just starting out" and he was completely wrong because it stayed with me.
ohwell.gif

P.S. Try being a chick and walking in heels after a blunt. I feel like it's so difficult.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
devil.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
i feel the same way
laugh.gif
How long have you been smoking? My friend would tell me "its cause you're just starting out" and he was completely wrong because it stayed with me.
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif
x3

pimp.gif
Dang, is getting high a big deal like that? Most of my friends and I conduct business as usual (class, work etc) shortly after blazing. High driving is cake for me, it's just like Mario Kart or something on occasion.
Cosign

And the appeal to percs, codeine, xannies, etc is that it makes you feel relaxed, brings out the positive endorphins in ur body and makes you feel real good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom