NT do any of you get paranoid when your high?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif
Dang, is getting high a big deal like that? Most of my friends and I conduct business as usual (class, work etc) shortly after blazing. High driving is cake for me, it's just like Mario Kart or something on occasion.

Exactly
laugh.gif
These are rookie sentiments being expressed in here... Iain't felt overly 'noid since high school... Like 7 years ago... I absolutely love being
pimp.gif
in public... Makes the world look like a sitcom....
laugh.gif

Ehhhhh somewhat. For example, today my friend and I were in her car and I was high and when she turned on her radio, it was on full blast and I damn near had aheart attack
laugh.gif

I am about to
pimp.gif
for the 2nd time today as soon as my friend picks me up!!

only in public... when im around my friends that are high its cool... but when im around sober people whether its friends or strangers i get paranoidespecially at the mall where theres a lot of people...

pimp.gif
Dang, is getting high a big deal like that? Most of my friends and I conduct business as usual (class, work etc) shortly after blazing. High driving is cake for me, it's just like Mario Kart or something on occasion.
when i
pimp.gif
i go on with my day doing everything normal itsjust that i feel like #%@* and i keep it in. feel like everything is out to get me

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

pimp.gif

Exactly
laugh.gif
These are rookie sentiments being expressed in here... I ain't felt overly 'noid since high school... Like 7 years ago... I absolutely love being
pimp.gif
in public... Makes the world look like a sitcom....
laugh.gif

I love that high

When your in line for a movie and you hear the person behind you just talking away, makes you realize how different people can be.

Once I was in an elevator and a group of Asian ladies got on and began to talk in their own language...... I nearly lost it
laugh.gif
but kept my cool

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Driving is the worst for me. I try to avoid it at all costs but i can't sometimes. Every single car is a cop car. I'm talking stickers, lights, everything. Even mini vans! I also feel like otehr drivers know i'm high and they're shaking their head at me. If i get on a highway, especially one i don't go on often, i freak out and i feel like i've been on it forever and that i'll probably get lost.
roll.gif

If i smoke with people i don't know well i just get scared in general, like im waiting for something bad to happen. If i'm out in public, i think everyone around me is talking mad $+$+ about me when they're not even talking sometimes.
laugh.gif
i feel the same way
I'm glad it's not just me!
laugh.gif
How long have you been smoking? My friend would tell me "its cause you're just starting out" and he was completely wrong because it stayed with me.
ohwell.gif
I hate going out in public when i'm high.

P.S. Try being a chick and walking in heels after a blunt. I feel like it's so difficult.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif
x3
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I'm gonna guess it's the heels and the blunt?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Pop a xanax prior to lighting up and you will be very sedated, less inhibition and no anxiety or paranoia. You're euphoria will also be increased and everything will be even slower.
xanax <3

Xanax?
sick.gif

My cousin just isolated himself from the world from xanax. All he does is throw-up, smoke ciggerettes and visit doctors. Dude used to be the happiest dude onearth. Now he doesnt even crack smiles...good luck.

I feel like a lot of times I function better in public when I'm high...I make much more of an effort to be social with people at the register, in line,etc.

Only when I got some idiot being extra paranoid around me cuz then with my senses heightened due to the bud and I'm hearing the Daddy Long Legs in thegrass moving like it's a bunch of ppl running towards me
smh.gif
Got me thinkingI'm being chased as I stay stationary as hell. Only other time is when I'm with an idiot making the block hot, straight hot boy status. Want toannounce to the world we high
indifferent.gif
, feel like knockin those suckas outand sprinkling some crack on them before the cops arrive.

At times...It's just a part of sparkin up. Then again,
if you have everything straight, and your around ppl. you can
trust, its' all good.

BUT

Drivin while
pimp.gif
is amazing.
Along with music and food.
Gives me a chance to honestly see my life, and the rest of the world,
in a bigger picture. My ideas get expanded by 3478932849328413240.
Really helps me with my artwork too. I like to be productive with
my high.
pimp.gif

Heh.

dont do drugs or smoke
theres no point

someone give me good a reason why you smoke.........

Originally Posted by jpap348

I feel like a lot of times I function better in public when I'm high...I make much more of an effort to be social with people at the register, in line, etc.
word. i am like a super efficient robot when im high. senses are heightened to everything but its on a chill basis and it all feels verynatural. and like dude above said, when I'm high life just feels like I am watching myself in a movie. and I hate paranoid and weird acting folks whenI'm high. be *!@%*#* up my high. damn I wish MJ was legal and socially acceptable. succumbing to societal standards FTL
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jw air

dont do drugs or smoke
theres no point

to get hiiiiiiigh
pimp.gif

*blows kush in your face*
laugh.gif

im paranoid as hell all day.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i just quit... gonna start again in 2010 when my tolerance is freshhhh
smokin.gif

Yeah, Happened to me too. Same situation and everything, stopped smoking and wanted to get back at it but I would end up getting paranoid around good friends.So i quit, sure miss those days though...

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by jpap348

I feel like a lot of times I function better in public when I'm high...I make much more of an effort to be social with people at the register, in line, etc.
word. i am like a super efficient robot when im high. senses are heightened to everything but its on a chill basis and it all feels very natural. and like dude above said, when I'm high life just feels like I am watching myself in a movie. and I hate paranoid and weird acting folks when I'm high. be *!@%*#* up my high. damn I wish MJ was legal and socially acceptable. succumbing to societal standards FTL
tired.gif

im blown right now and i dont know why i found this so funny
roll.gif

dont do drugs or smoke
theres no point

I enjoy it. I feel it loosens me up a little socially, which even though I don't really need it still helps me try new approaches towardspeople, and helps me sleep sometimes.

Plus when I'm under a lot of stress, the weed will almost wipe my pallet clean in a way...I don't use it to cope, but it clears any trivial BS Ican't stop thinking about from my mind.

Most importantly, it helps me compare emotions with music..As a musician, it's key for me to see what kind of reactions can come from my songs..and weedoffers a whole new synesthetic thought process from my already visual hearing experience. I'm not gonna act like I can fully visualize sounds..but weedoffers a crazy stream of thought sometimes.

this song + some reggie [im broke] =
pimp.gif
http://www.youtube.com/wa...3mg5ChI&fmt=18
embarassed.gif

Im not a daily smoker, and I never pay for my !**#, I just tag along with my team..but I head some dro last night...
pimp.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Yo it smelled so SEXY b
devil.gif
right out the bag. And my homey was teasing me with it NH by puttin it in theac vent in the car and it spread the smell before we smoked at his crib. I had like 8 pulls off it and i was so damn high
laugh.gif

i was blowed like Tommy Lee bruh
pimp.gif

ps: dreaming after you smoke and fall asleep >>>> ___________________. I actually felt alot of relief after my grandmother's death in Decemberafter I smoked a lil 2-3 days after she passed... She appeared in a dream..and I had it on my mind all day but I listened to "barcorole" by Deodatoand it all just sunk in. RIP. It helped me for real with other stress too in dreams, I hate how lame that sounds but maybe my brain works like that.

i get all philosophical when i'm high. i start thinking bout crazy %%@$ like how this earth is set up perfectly for us to survive (as in our naturalresources), how our bodies adapt for us to survive, and how the universe alone is set up all perfect. this can't be just one big coincidence!?!?

dont do drugs or smoke
theres no point

i get really high strung and take my anger out on other people a lot of times. i know i probably have some deep seated issue but whatever... for now smokinglike once in a while helps me unwind and calm down so i'm calmer when sober... and i dont flip out or stress petty things

^ yea often those thoughts come up, but try not to like super OD on expressing that *### to the point where its like annoying or borderline weird.. cuz thatsthe type of stuff that makes people lose they high. dudes start doin that and its like "yo just relax and enjoy the aura my man"

i mean of course people say some crazy stuff when they high and it makes for great laughs but the ODin is redic. I remember getting high and really thinkingthe sweet whispered something to me and when my homies was like what did it say I really couldnt tell them. I was like "i dont know i honestly did notcatch it". talk about rollin
roll.gif

I smoke every once in a blue moon now. I did smoke more when I was in college. But I only get paranoid when I'm around authoritative figures. Mostly myboy's parents, my parents, or any body that has higher rank than me like aunts or uncles. I guess it stems from my parents looking down on weed and drugsin general. My parents never did any drugs, and they don't differentiate weed from the hardcore drugs. Weed is no different from crack in my parent'seyes. So it makes me feel paranoid if I have to see them.

I smoke weed every once in a while for clarity. I know this may sound funny, but I've fixed some things in my life while under the influence. Maybeit's in my subconscious, but I found major clarity twice in my life while high. And I applied it to my life when I was sober, and it worked. But for me tohave fun smoking now, I need to be at home, chillin with good music, good food, funny homeboys, and fun cute females. God knows I get super horny when I smoke.

when i was younger i was more paranoid.

But now, its all good.

I remember junior year, me and my dudes smoked 5 blunts of OG in one session. Then we went to the mall, i was out of it son
laugh.gif

Everytime i looked at my dude, i coulda sworn he was one of them brown things u jump on in Mario
roll.gif

And one of my friends kept thinking he pissed his pants, son kept goin to the bathroom every 2 min
laugh.gif

That was the craziest high ive ever had.. %*+! was mad funny tho.

Back
Top Bottom