NT do any of you get paranoid when your high?

recently every time i
pimp.gif
, i always feel maad paranoid after. like thewhole world is out to get me, friends aint my friends, people backstabbin me, talkin shh behind my back and stuff. i never feel like this when im sober ordrunk but for some reason when im high i be having conspiracy theories and %++*. either green englightens me and lets me see stuff that i dont when im sober,or
smh.gif
@ me for actin like this

If your getting paranoid your
pimp.gif
with the wrong people. I only smoke with people who be off some ******ed funny @@%$.

Yea dude, i was on some mystery dank today, #@$+ got me trippin, i was driving i was hella paranoid and i was going 10 mph lol.

Pop a xanax prior to lighting up and you will be very sedated, less inhibition and no anxiety or paranoia. You're euphoria will also be increased andeverything will be even slower.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Yea dude, i was on some mystery dank today, #@$+ got me trippin, i was driving i was hella paranoid and i was going 10 mph lol.
I'm sorry but that $+@* has me rollin. This one time I was with some friends all
pimp.gif
and we were in a car going at the same speed and I thought we were gonna crash.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

wit that sn you shouldnt be... stop smokin if u cant handle it
grin.gif
its not that i cant handle it. i used to smoke everyday and i been smoking for 5-6 years now. i stopped recently cause im in college now but wheni smoke occasionally i get paranoid as +$%%. like all my close friends and stuff are actually out to get me. and i come up with some crazy conspiracy theoriesand think their real when im
pimp.gif
. but next morning i
smh.gif
@ myself cause their pretty dumb

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Pop a xanax prior to lighting up and you will be very sedated, less inhibition and no anxiety or paranoia. You're euphoria will also be increased and everything will be even slower.
xanax <3

i aint feeling xanax too much any more. always forgetting %+#+ next morning when i wake up has me asking questions like where the %%++ is my car and how did iget home

Yes very, but that's because I know The Company is out there and of all the damage they cause. I hate The Company.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Pop a xanax prior to lighting up and you will be very sedated, less inhibition and no anxiety or paranoia. You're euphoria will also be increased and everything will be even slower.
xanax <3
Pills
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just can't trust alot of #%*# made in a lab...but I got a rX for ritalin..and if I take it in the morning + study good + smoke at night I be
eek.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
..ritalin excites me for some reason, I be all amped up on myRic Flair #%*#
laugh.gif
then I feel accomplished for studying [i've hadsevere adhd all life] and the effects of ritalin on music [sound feels wider] plus the effects of music on weed [much more visual] is
embarassed.gif
...Very enhancing
smile.gif

^please, prescription pills are probably the most safest drugs out there if you dont overdose, streets pills that you buy off dealers well thats a whole notherstory

and watchu talkin about ritalin bruh smh that aint do nuttin for you
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

^please, prescription pills are probably the most safest drugs out there if you dont overdose, streets pills that you buy off dealers well thats a whole nother story

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dont get me wrong pa, like I know millions go into R/D but I just see so much potential for abuse in legal prescription drugs...plus the effectsdon't really interest me like that. I wanna enhance my mood but I don't wanna turn into somebody totally different or not remember a gotdem thingbruh..Same reason why I drink but don't get drunk. Every drug has different effects on people. I don't get all sentimental when I drink like some of mypeople do [
smh.gif
]. Ritalin will at first make me super pissed and impatient, but after like 1.5 hours I be pumped
laugh.gif
"We're gonna put them notes in the calculator, we're gonna closethe NT window, we're gonna get that A and go to the white house..BYAAH! "

Ritalin help me concentrate. You should get some for your barber crank

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

i aint feeling xanax too much any more. always forgetting %+#+ next morning when i wake up has me asking questions like where the %%++ is my car and how did i get home
eek.gif
how much do you take? and you're not supposed to mix it with alcohol..

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

^please, prescription pills are probably the most safest drugs out there if you dont overdose, streets pills that you buy off dealers well thats a whole nother story

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dont get me wrong pa, like I know millions go into R/D but I just see so much potential for abuse in legal prescription drugs...plus the effects don't really interest me like that. I wanna enhance my mood but I don't wanna turn into somebody totally different or not remember a gotdem thing bruh..Same reason why I drink but don't get drunk.

Whoops
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

& yea Natural "herbs">Chemical lab made compounds obviously...
I don't take pills for ANYTHING... Weed is my healer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dont get me wrong pa, like I know millions go into R/D but I just see so much potential for abuse in legal prescription drugs...plus the effects don't really interest me like that. I wanna enhance my mood but I don't wanna turn into somebody totally different or not remember a gotdem thing bruh..Same reason why I drink but don't get drunk. Every drug has different effects on people. I don't get all sentimental when I drink like some of my people do [
smh.gif
]. Ritalin will at first make me super pissed and impatient, but after like 1.5 hours I be pumped
laugh.gif
"We're gonna put them notes in the calculator, we're gonna close the NT window, we're gonna get that A and go to the white house..BYAAH! "

5ea157e28a1919d05b5e438c75df30ecf64b14c.gif
\\
and ftr...adderall > ritilan

I be high ALL DAMN DAY on adderall/vivanse ... I can wake up at 8 and take it with breakfast and STILL not go to sleep till 6 am
smh.gif

I never popped a pill and smoked at the same time...and what's the appeal to the "downers" like valium, percoset, xanax, codeine etc. ?

Back
Top Bottom