Nt do any of your parents smoke weed

My pops is like 46 and man he be chiefing all day every day, dude been smoking sense I was born.... well before I was born. I don't smoke, but to smokersdo yall think yall will grow out of it.

Nah...well...maybe on the lowsky. He's a professional guy. former-hippie-turned-lawyer and @#%*.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

My pops is like 46 50 and man he be chiefing all day every day, dude been smoking sense I was born.... well before I was born. I don't smoke, but to smokers do yall think yall will grow out of it.

everyday. i use to pinch grams outta his stash to get money for shirts n stuff haha.

i think one of the main reasons i dont smoke is because i dont wanna be like my father when i grow up, i HAVE smoked before. alot back in the day, but now, idont even get urged to look at it, i drink like a fish n smoke ciggs all day tho

my god parents do. and they are the coolest people in the world.

No my parents actually have careers in the government that does random drug testing, plus they are good role models for me and my brothers and would never dothat garbage

My pops don't give a F_ LOL dude will light one up outside, in the car, and then start talking about crazy %%#, I can't stand smoke never tried it notonce

yea.. i just came back from buying her wrappin papers
i'm glad she does.. i'm sure she'd be spazzin over the stupidest *++$ if she wasn't high all the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

grew out of it

12-19
Slap it you had a kid in like elementary school back when you should have been learning critical reading skills instead?

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

No my parents actually have careers in the government that does random drug testing, plus they are good role models for me and my brothers and would never do that garbage

My pops had a job that did drug test, so he would get me to piss and put it in a condom for him

My dad use to smoke some bud when i wasnt born.. and quit when he had me... and its funny because i be cheifing.. and he tells me all the time i should stoplike he did. -

But this one time in highschool, he caught me smoking with a pipe in my hand.. he took it from me and my weed... walk couple blocks down and sparked it uphimself. and threw away my peice, thinking that i didnt see him.. lol- But i keep it undercontrol and superlowkey now. I dont think i would like my parentssmoking weed when i be smoking, be weird.

My homie mom be smoking everyday.. and i see how it affects her in her daily life. Honestly.. she ask her own son how old she was and when her bday was. Yeup..thats how much she smokes... Everytime i come over she tells me the same story everytime like 100 !@#$ ing times. Straight up crack head in my eyes. Alwaystalking about nonsense and crazy stuff. Never wanna be like that. I'll quit when im done with college.

No my parents actually have careers in the government that does random drug testing, plus they are good role models for me and my brothers and would never do that garbage

My pops had a job that did drug test, so he would get me to piss and put it in a condom for him
Thats just sad in so many ways
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

laugh.gif
I hate people like you.
Oh NO!! My World will end because you hate me
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Why should his dad not get a job , just because he smokes trees? What is wrong with smoking trees?
I don't smoke, mostly because I have to worry about random drug tests also, but once I have a job where I don't worry about it
I'll
pimp.gif
every now and then.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

laugh.gif
I hate people like you.
Oh NO!! My World will end because you hate me
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I kind of agree with you, but my dad never was the "career" type he was a new York hustler ran with pappy mason, and when your own mom is involved init too I guess school don't matter, I just look at it this way I guess the weed relaxes him, maybe some type of escape from a rough a life. I would ratherhim give it up but he's a grown *** man so whatever chief away LOL why not smoke one after busting your *** all day at work

Back
Top Bottom