NT, Do I Have A Case??? Vol. Unlawful Termination?

time for the thread derailment

some nters remind me of scared straight
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why are we acting like OP's boss is asking him to do anything extraordinary? OP sounds like a lazy employee who didn't want to do any more work and his boss called him out on it, saying he'd have time to do it if he wasn't [doing something else on the job].

"it was distracting from my other job duties." OP goes to work with a bookbag and has a badge, what could his boss possibly have asked him to do that was rocket science and isn't simply indicative of him being unwilling to take on more work?

If I was his boss and got some lazy NTer through a temp agency who didn't listen to his superiors, didn't want to do any work and tried to "keep it real" with me and laugh in my face when I yelled at him for being insubordinate, I'd fire him in a heartbeat too.

I guess some people just know everything, huh :lol:

If i was lazy, they wouldn't have hired me on the month before, genius. I worked for a military-million dollar company that was contracted by a multi-billion dollar company, so whatever with your back at and badge suggestion. My boss wasn't yelling at me for being insubordinate, he was mad because I didn't agree with him. You would know all this if you read, but you're too smart for that, it seems.

I swear, some of you would bend over and let some dude probe you just because he controlled your paycheck. That ain't the only jobs or employer on earth. I'll be fine :lol:

Lol my boss is a good friend of mine. I'm also his personal trainer for an upcoming marathon we're about to run. He also got me an ipad for "work" related use. I guess I'll go hold his pocket now.......

And you work where?

Lol @ my boss is a good friend of mines because your training him and he bought you a iPad. Your in for a rude awakening in life :lol:

If i was lazy, they wouldn't have hired me on the month before, genius. I worked for a military-million dollar company that was contracted by a multi-billion dollar company, so

Uh, they hired you the month before and then fired you the month after because you are bad at your job.

The guy who served me my coffee this morning works for a multi-billion dollar company

Lol @ my boss is a good friend of mines because your training him and he bought you a iPad. Your in for a rude awakening in life :lol:

you lost your job but im the one in for a rude awakening?? really? ive know him for years before i started working there though........... I guess some people just know everything, huh........

why would anyone take job advise from someone who aint got no job???

Last edited:
Uh, they hired you the month before and then fired you the month after because you are bad at your job.

The guy who served me my coffee this morning works for a multi-billion dollar company

Ok kid, you're right, I'm wrong. Now ****outtahere

you lost your job but im the one in for a rude awakening?? really? ive know him for years before i started working there though........... I guess some people just know everything, huh........

why would anyone take job advise from someone who aint got no job???

"Me and my boss are besties" :lol: You'll see how cool you are when **** business ain't doin too well. You're not adding anything of substance in this thread, so since you and your friend above are soo important and cool, go do some important and cool **** and let the thread proceed.

^ the thread is already over just like your employment. The fact that you're crying on NT and not to a lawyer is proof you don't know what you're doing. This attitude is what got you unemployed in the first place LOL.

I got hired on to the company a month before this happened. I wasn't a temp anymore.

The whole thing with me touching my boss doesn't matter. They're saying I quit. If they tried to switch it up now, that's definitely a case.

Props to the dude who knows the difference between getting fired and quitting. This is gonna mess up my unemployment.
OP your screwed.

1st you quit. He told you to hand him your badge(could had been for any reason), you threw it in the trash and walked out.. Your own words

2nd. You put your hands on your boss. Another L doesnt matter if he walked up on you.

3rd. you walked out the meeting. You should had went to his boss or HR and told them how your boss was aggrressive with you.

4. once agin your screwed no unemployment 

5. Everybody have it bad at their job every now and then. You should had just did the extra work and shut up. probably would had been just a temp thing, Maybe they were extra busy. Heck even CEO's and the president get overwhlemed with extra at times

^ the thread is already over just like your employment. The fact that you're crying on NT and not to a lawyer is proof you don't know what you're doing. This attitude is what got you unemployed in the first place LOL.

I can smell the taint on your breath through the computer screen homes. Give up, your not funny, nobody's laughing at you.

Last edited:
yup, we're all laughing at YOU
Exactly! OP quit his job and dont even know it. He is broke and is trying to justify them firing him so he can get unemployment. Take the L, you threw the phone, badge in the trash and walked out

Exactly! OP quit his job and dont even know it. He is broke and is trying to justify them firing him so he can get unemployment. Take the L, you threw the phone, badge in the trash and walked out

I never said anything about being broke. I just want my unemployment.

OP you gotta check those emotions...nobody wants to work with a hot head. 

I can't tell you how many times my boss has chewed me out, and I have to sit there and just take that ****, because at the end of the month I need that check.

That's just the real world. I don't like having to follow orders, but who does? 

laugh.gif

We still have to do it, because it's about survival out here, and I'm not depending on a hand out. I work for mine. 

Last edited:
OP, the reason this is comical is because you're not willing to admit any fault for what happened. I'm not saying it's 100 % your fault but you handled that situation madd childish. If you were to go back in time, would you honestly do anything different?

I don't think you really understand unemployment works and by your timeline of employment you wouldn't have qualified anyways. It seems like you are still going to pursue this but I hope you are making the best of your free time and applying to other jobs, because those bills aren't going to pay themselves.

I promise I think I had the craziest director in America from 2010 to summer of 2012. 

Nobody had a director like me. It was so crazy, we use to peek out the window to see if her car had pulled up on most days, and when you're looking out your office window to see if the boss has pulled up to ruin your entire day you know it's bad. 

Had to endure verbal abuse for 2 years, and she literally broke my spirit down it seemed. 

But it made me stronger, and I know for a fact I can work for any boss now because of that experience. 

OP you aren't gonna get unemployment

You know how many of these stories they hear daily?

Take the L

Last edited:
OP you gotta check those emotions...nobody wants to work with a hot head. 

I can't tell you how many times my boss has chewed me out, and I have to sit there and just take that ****, because at the end of the month I need that check.

That's just the real world. I don't like having to follow orders, but who does? 

:lol:

We still have to do it, because it's about survival out here, and I'm not depending on a hand out. I work for mine. 

Nah, I've been chewed out plenty of times. I started getting mad when he was ******* on me about "if you didn't do this, you would have time to do that". Mainly because I bust my *** and he knows it. We got into our little spat, but we both let it go and decided to restart the meeting. When he stepped in my face, I backed off.

OP, the reason this is comical is because you're not willing to admit any fault for what happened. I'm not saying it's 100 % your fault but you handled that situation madd childish. If you were to go back in time, would you honestly do anything different?

I don't think you really understand unemployment works and by your timeline of employment you wouldn't have qualified anyways. It seems like you are still going to pursue this but I hope you are making the best of your free time and applying to other jobs, because those bills aren't going to pay themselves.

I guess to explain it further, we weren't yelling at the top of our lungs. We were having a disagreement over something he said about me. Not saying I was completely right or wrong, but you don't step to anyone's face barking because they didn't agree with you. The tossing of my badge and phone was pretty theatrical, but it doesn't mean I quit. It's not about keeping it real or whatever these clowns in here are getting at, it's completely about respect. And if you let a man do that to you just because he holds your paycheck, I feel sorry for the kid you have to teach how to be a man.

I'm in my early 20s so I'm not really bothered about getting fired, I wasn't gonna work there forever anyway. But this unemployment will definitely help so that I can look for a job I want instead of going with the first person to offer me one. The lady I talked to already told me I'm approved for it, I just have to talk to the labor board.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom