NT, do you believe in Zodiac signs, Astrology, or Horoscopes?

virgo FTW!

my aunts really into it but as for me i usually check the horoscope on my phone just out of curiosity though...but i wont have my life revolve around it

Touch so many scales mother#$%# nickname me Libra!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I'm a Scorpio. Scorpios carry certain traits that i have seen only with other Scorps (i have 10 friends that are Scorps and we all share crazy bonds).

Hi, how ya doing?
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Way to put yourself in the friend zone.

My boyfriend is a Scorpio as well.

FYI, Scorpios are best in bed ;]

http://thezodiac.com/Scorpio1.htm

Hear that Prophecy?
Youve got an advantage bro.

yea I kinda knew that
laugh.gif
but you had to be a debbie downer with the first remark lol..

That stuff is nonsense. So yall are telling me everybody born in the same month as me will have similar personality traits? RUBBISH

virgo in the house....

look for a person/friend who shares the same sign as you and ask him/her if he/she possesses the same trait that you have... youll be surprised at how similar you guys are...

im kinda introverted but when i get to know a person or a group of people more they get to see my true colors...

yeah i believe in it but i dont let it dictate how i should live my day to day life

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

That stuff is nonsense. So yall are telling me everybody born in the same month as me will have similar personality traits? RUBBISH

It's crazy that anyone believes in it.

I'm a sagittarius. To an extent some of the descriptions do fit me, (clumsy, spontaneous, lucky,random, etc.) As for the compatibility with other signs, I simply cannot get along with a Taurus...that has remained true with every Taurus I ever knew except one...

Horoscopes? No. Zodiac and astrology? Yes. I'm a Sagittarius. Most of the characteristics for my sign are true. When my mom couldn't figure me out in high school she turned to the Zodiac. I guess it helped because now she knows me like the back of her hand. Afterwards, I looked into it. I first looked up my moms sign, which is Gemini. My mother has damn near every charateristics. I have a few friends that keep me laughing, they're all Capricorns. Believe it or not, a lot if these are on point. I suggest some of you read into it. You can discover so much about yourself.

[Takes deep breath] Now astrology is some other mess. I could type all day about it. But I'm just going to say this. It can very scary. I don't suggest anyone getting into it if your not prepared for what you find. VERY SCARY!

PENNY: I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.
SHELDON: Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.

Sagittarius.
pimp.gif

This !+@! right here almost describes me to the exact

[size=+1][size=+2]
Sagittarians have a positive outlook on life, are full of enterprise, energy, versatility, adventurousness and eagerness to extend experience beyond the physically familiar. They enjoy travelling and exploration, the more so because their minds are constantly open to new dimensions of thought. They are basically ambitious and optimistic, and continue to be so even when their hopes are dashed. Their strongly idealistic natures can also suffer many disappointments without being affected. They are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice. They are usually on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious. Thexsccy balance loyalty with independence.
[/size]
[/size] Crazy ...

Back
Top Bottom