NT, do you believe in Zodiac signs, Astrology, or Horoscopes?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I'm a Gemini FML

eyes.gif
Geminis all day
pimp.gif

What is comical about Astrology and Zodiac Signs is that it's nothing more than cold reading, just like a lot of magicians do in their shows. You're basically reading a bunch of crap that applies to every single person in one way or another, and it's up to you to figure out what part of your life it can apply to. Read all the descriptions of every other Zodiac sign, and it will all apply to you too if you let it. People that believe in this crap are the same people who waste their money paying "psychics" for their "services." Didn't anybody see that thing Criss Angel did where he gave like 10 people the EXACT SAME tarot card reading and every one of them was almost in tears saying crap like "I can't believe how dead-on it was. It described everything going on in my life. It's so scary."  Yeah right, give me a break.

People read something like "You've had a hard time in your personal life lately...blah blah blah." In turn, people related that to their dog recently dying, their boyfriend cheating, they're relative getting sick, etc etc. It's cold reading....anyone who believes otherwise should go felate a hot curling iron.

no lie some time those stuff be on point, I’d check my horoscope after the day has already pass and it'd describe fully, ppl way back when use to read the stars, and interpret dreams to predict future events

I don't believe any of this stuff at all and I never understood why some people do believe in it. I was curious as to what my "sign" is though and found that I'm an Aquarius, whatever that means

Idk about the day to day horoscopes but maybe the overall descriptions... Heard somewhere that zodiac signs are accurate because our bodies are 70% water, and brains like 85%...and the positioning of the moon change tides and keeps the water moving..idk it made sense at the time..kinda
laugh.gif

i know like 20 others that are my sign and we're all different.

its all a bunch of crap as far as im concerned

Originally Posted by gaut24

Idk about the day to day horoscopes but maybe the overall descriptions... Heard somewhere that zodiac signs are accurate because our bodies are 70% water, and brains like 85%...and the positioning of the moon change tides and keeps the water moving..idk it made sense at the time..kinda
laugh.gif
roll.gif

[h1]
[/h1]
here are my signs

Sun sign: Scorpio

Moon sign: Taurus

Rising/acendant sign: Aries

Chinese zodiac: Tiger

Chinese element: Fire

its almost eerie how true/real it is. im most def a scorp.

To all my Scorpios out there... Do you guys get along great with other scorpios?

have you seen the "scorpio gaze"? its intense looking at another scorpio in the eyes.
devil.gif

I believe there are some truths to them, but way too many people get consumed with them... Damn #zodiacfacts and such
smh.gif

You can link "something about that person" to just about any sign........honestly it's like saying "you love to laugh" "you are thinking about realationship today" anybody could say that and it would be right

Back
Top Bottom