NT, do you believe in Zodiac signs, Astrology, or Horoscopes?

It seems that women will swear UP and DOWN that these things are true (yes i'm generalizing). I've seen people go so far as to not give others chances based on vague generalities that they read on a random blog or twitter page about who they are "compatible" with and who they "inevitably" encounter conflict with.

Do you give this stuff the time of day?

Has it ever applied to you?

Spoiler [+]
I'm a Leo

Leo.gif

LEO FTW.

I better get a bday thread btw. Or Im goin ham on this @#%+.
Postin all types of ghey pron.

Yeah. Not the day to day but the overall dscriptions of the signs. Some girl broke it down to me one how you are more your moon than your sun which is what most people only know. To know your moon you have to know the time you were born or something like that. I'm sure we can all find a lil of ourselves in all the signs but mine fits me almost perfectly. Aquarius for the win

Sometimes for fun, Ill read the wrong horoscope to a girl that really believes in that @%#@. Then shell be amazed how much she relates to it and how she is going through excatly what it says. Then just as she starts to see the light, I let her know that sign was 6 months away from her bday.

/Cool Story

YEAH FEMALES ALWAYS HIT ME WITH THE

WHATS UR SIGNS

...GEMINI

THEY REPLY : ..OH UR TWO FACED ...OR ..
devil.gif

WHEN IT WORKS IT DOES ADD POINTS THO

Yeah. Not the day to day but the overall dscriptions of the signs. Some girl broke it down to me one how you are more your moon than your sun which is what most people only know. To know your moon you have to know the time you were born or something like that. I'm sure we can all find a lil of ourselves in all the signs but mine fits me almost perfectly. Aquarius for the win

nahh...chick last night in class was talkin bout she was a leo and had to be in charge of the group ...i hit her wit da
grin.gif

i said i was a Sag n cud get along wit anybody....is that even a trait??
laugh.gif
...she proceded to flirt after that, about how she bet I was nasty too... I won right...

Leo FTW 8-21

Sidenote: My mom's friend went to a Tarrot card women and was told that some one very close to you that is a cancer will betray you. She assumed it was going to be my mom stopped talking to her that day. They haven't talked in 4 years...

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

nahh...chick last night in class was talkin bout she was a leo and had to be in charge of the group ...i hit her wit da
grin.gif

i said i was a Sag n cud get along wit anybody....is that even a trait??
laugh.gif
...she proceded to flirt after that, about how she bet I was nasty too... I won right...
It is a trait.

At least, that's what I tell 'em. 
roll.gif
the nastiness thing is kind of a given with me, though. sag ftw.

People only pay attention to this rubbish when it confirms something they already believe to be true about themselves or someone else. I have never ever heard anyone say "Weird, I would never guess that Matthew would be that creative, he's a Gemini". Also, it seems like Zodiac is the only acceptable form of stereotyping. That said, the overweight and pathetic sure love it.

I do.
Not that silly "daily horoscope" BS.
But, i believe that each sign has different character traits and certain signs clash or get along with others. If you're born under the same stars and moon, you share similar energy that is undeniably true.

I'm a Scorpio. Scorpios carry certain traits that i have seen only with other Scorps (i have 10 friends that are Scorps and we all share crazy bonds).

Also, after analyzing all different friendships/relationships i've had in the past... it seems that those with the same signs all had similar aspects in common. Very weird yet true.

I get along best with scorpios. weird, but very true. biased, sure.. but true.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I'm a Scorpio. Scorpios carry certain traits that i have seen only with other Scorps (i have 10 friends that are Scorps and we all share crazy bonds).

Hi, how ya doing?
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Hi, how ya doing?
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Way to put yourself in the friend zone.

Originally Posted by Diego

Hi, how ya doing?
smile.gif
laugh.gif

My boyfriend is a Scorpio as well.

FYI, Scorpios are best in bed ;]

http://thezodiac.com/Scorpio1.htm

Originally Posted by Diego

Hi, how ya doing?
smile.gif
laugh.gif

My boyfriend is a Scorpio as well.

FYI, Scorpios are best in bed ;]

http://thezodiac.com/Scorpio1.htm

Hear that Prophecy?
Youve got an advantage bro.

nawh I don't but as previously stated, females who are deep into this stuff unappreciated

Back
Top Bottom