NT, do you drink tea?

Winding down the day

2comp0p.jpg

pimp.gif

Perfect for hydration, 0 calories, anti oxidants, and something warm (not named coffee) in the winter..

tea is appreciated..

hella flavors, all decaf..

xkzyhy.jpg

Ive gotten back on my tea grind as of late I probably drink 4 cups a day. I had some darjeeling tea earlier. Not really a black tea fan but I usually drink it in the morning. In the afternoon I like something more fruity, at night I prefer chamomile.

How do you prepare your tea?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ive gotten back on my tea grind as of late I probably drink 4 cups a day. I had some darjeeling tea earlier. Not really a black tea fan but I usually drink it in the morning. In the afternoon I like something more fruity, at night I prefer chamomile.

I try averaging 4-5 cups a day.. Outside of juice water and milk.

The lazy way would be tap water in the pyrex measuring glass/cup, boiled in the microwave then poured over tea bag..

For iced tea, id boil 3-4 tea bags in a pot, then throw that in a 1 gl container with a million ice cubes..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I try averaging 4-5 cups a day.. Outside of juice water and milk.

The lazy way would be tap water in the pyrex measuring glass/cup, boiled in the microwave then poured over tea bag..

For iced tea, id boil 3-4 tea bags in a pot, then throw that in a 1 gl container with a million ice cubes..
pimp.gif

Pretty much the same for me. Been adding less and less sugar and adding lemon.

i drink the same in the pic Bigelow Sweet Dreams and Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz
with lemon and honey

Back
Top Bottom