NT, do you get road rage?

If a driver cuts you off, drives recklessly, speeds, etc., do you feel compelled to say anything to them?  Challenge them to fight?  Etc.?

I was running late back to work today on my lunch break so I was driving a little faster than usual, weaved in an out in front of a guy, and then he pulled up next to me and started asking if me if it was necessary to drive like an idiot, etc.  I told him to mind his own, and he told me to pull over so he could kick my %!@, and that he owned me.  He said he @%!!!% owns me, and that he was gonna kick my %!@.  Anyway, has this ever happened to you, or have you instigated a fight with another person?

Not as much as I used to, I've gotten too many tickets for doing stupid !++%, so I cut down on trying to be a badass.

i just hate it when someone doesnt put on their turning signals
smh.gif
if i could i would shoot their tires out

Originally Posted by eaalto

If a driver cuts you off, drives recklessly, speeds, etc., do you feel compelled to say anything to them?  Challenge them to fight?  Etc.?
I've seen a person get a gun drawn on them after they challenged another guy to fight. Not worth it, imo

laugh.gif
he said he owned you....HE SAID HE OWNED YOU
roll.gif
roll.gif

but to answer your question...nah...I let *%%+ pass (unless it's a near death/accident experience). Too many knuckleheads out there that will pull a burner on you w. the quickness over some dumb *%%+. It's best to let *%%+ go and move on....chances are you'll forget about it within the next 5-10 minutes.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i just hate it when someone doesnt put on their turning signals
smh.gif
if i could i would shoot their tires out

What i hate is when your about to turn but have to wait for the oncoming traffic to past, so you can be clear, but the oncoming driver drives to where your @ and turns where your exiting w/o putting the signal
Its frustrating b/c I could've went if I knew you were turning but you decided not to put your signal on so I'm sitting here waiting for another 5 minutes
mad.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but to answer your question...nah...I let *%%+ pass (unless it's a near death/accident experience). Too many knuckleheads out there that will pull a burner on you w. the quickness over some dumb *%%+. It's best to let *%%+ go and move on....chances are you'll forget about it within the next 5-10 minutes.
Nicely said, its just not worth it.

lol I love to start road rage. Sometimes some people will tailgate my #$@ and then try to by-pass me.. but once they switch over to the next lane, I blast passed their #$@. It brings joy to my face
smile.gif
(I'm not purposely going slow fyi, these $!#%!%$$@%$$% are just speeding)

once upon a time when I was a teenager I had bad road rage. I even followed this dude home, was about ready to bang on him until I saw he had a little girl in the car. I avoid these situations now and just don't give a damn. They can cut me off or whatever I don't give a damn. As long as they don't put my life or my family's life in danger I can careless.

In this day and age it's just not a smart move.Someone dumped 13 bullets out at a truck driver a few weeks ago. The !!#%!+ up part about it is that his 2 YEAR OLD CHILD WAS IN THE CAR while daddy played Hitman on a highway!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly.  He told me that he owns me.  "I %*!+++ own you."  He told me to pull over so he could kick my %#@, and I all I said was, "What does that even prove?"  His response: "That I @+#*@@+ own you."

It was some Asian dude in a FJ Cruiser.

Originally Posted by eaalto

I was running late back to work today on my lunch break so I was driving a little faster than usual, weaved in an out in front of a guy, and then he pulled up next to me and started asking if me if it was necessary to drive like an idiot, etc.  I told him to mind his own, and he told me to pull over so he could kick my %!@, and that he owned me.  He said he @%!!!% owns me, and that he was gonna kick my %!@.  Anyway, has this ever happened to you, or have you instigated a fight with another person?
I would love to get asked out like that....

can't back down from a challenge... OP go to church

I never want to fight people, but people who cut me off or do stupid #%$* I yell at

No. I am very calm and try to keep my emotions in control when behind the wheel. You never know how someone else might react to your anger.

Back
Top Bottom