NT, DO YOU GUYS THINK WE SHOULD HAVE CAR FORUM?

i think we should. this forum can be about anything about cars. dont hate, its just a thought.

btw its my first topic on yuku.
tongue.gif

No because there are so many forums that are for cars,about cars and people who like them.Sneaker & Cars? they dont go together but Sneakers & Fashiondo.....

I think this has been brought up before, but the admins seemed sure that it wasn't going to happen.

no need for a car, tech, gadgets, ect forums. The general has all that stuff + more and there isnt enough info to fill whole forums. The car forum will be abunch of NT'ers posting info and links to stories from autoblog.com and ect.

yeah, I don't think a forum for cars would be necessary here. There would be only like 4 threads anyway.

1) Post pics your car
2) Imports vs. Domestic
3) What car can I buy with a $1000 budget
4) Help! (blank) is not working

Then a bunch of bashing.

No, there are specific car forums for your car around the web. Find one of those.

nope
if 1/4 of all threads on NT general then yes, but until then no
and if a car section is added then a technology section should be added aswell

No, we have a couple quality car posts every once in a while, but if we had a forum every one would be making all kinds of unneeded threads. I'm happy withthe Cam Nelson threads and I see some other people posts some nice stuff too, but nothing that would warrant a whole new forum.

Sneaker & Cars? they dont go together

smh.gif

They do. Take a trip out to socali and these big!%!$ car meets or car shows by import magazines and JDM Tuner shops, plenty of heat on dudes feet, it'scrazy,
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom