NT, do you have that rush of happiness when you buy your kicks?

especially when they are grail status, and you have been hunting them for years and finally get them?

or what about that bargain that just surprised you and couldnt believe you stole em for that price?

or what about plainly just buying kicks in GENERAL?

whatever the case is, its def. appreciated getting kicks.
pimp.gif

It's a temporary high, until something else catches my attention. Trying to break out that habit

I was talking to my friend about this a while ago. You feel on top of the world when you cop those shoes you've been wanting for a long time.

grail, yes.

random kicks, nope. it usually follows with "damn, i don't really need these"

i break out in tears of happiness when gettin that grail stat shoe. hahaha jk but yeah i do feel like the bigger man

yea mos def. im always nervous when i ask for my size, especially if they give me that "hmm..." look. but when they hand u the box and they r allgood.... def a good feeling.

Only time I get a rush buying something is when I buy a car. I go crazy in the dealership, I act like a little kid opening doors, pushing buttons, playing withthe seats.

i dont have that rush anymore. i haven't copped since the Aquas and i miss that feeling.
tired.gif

o well......

most of them, yeah. When I got my cascade hemps I was in the house for a while peeping them cause I was so stoked. My fam was like. "Where's AJ?"I was supposed to be swimming instead of goggling some dunks

Back
Top Bottom