NT DO YOU PICK UP RAIN MONEY IN THE CLUB ?

Originally Posted by reeeem0

damn straight

its money godamnit...times hard over here
Why'd you post the same thing like 15 minutes later?
laugh.gif

...Who the dude tossing out money for, imaginary people?
laugh.gif

If dude tossing out stacks of 10s or 20s hell yea I'm picking that up...I don't give a -
nerd.gif
-
roll.gif

ive never been in the club when someone made it rain but i will pick up some bills for my next drink
pimp.gif

No, but at my boy's bachelor's party we recycled rain money... LOL...

tart nana and spread legs at the club... ahh, it was real fellas.

i pick up coins on the flloor next to the bar....which are fallen tips....when im drunk....to buy more drinks......im so bumish

Imagine being at the club with money may making it rain. I'm straight pushin %%!$@*+ out the way to grab some of that bread.

i have been in this situation in Atlanta many times...

1. Catching money in the air, you would look like a lame and probably get kicked out.

2. Picking the money off the floor, you would probably catch a beating and get kicked out the club.

The bigger crime is when a dude makes it rain in the club then tries to pick up his own money. Dudes be in the matrix trying to catch the money before it hitsthe ground.

As for me, higher than a five and Im scoopin it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man if I see any bill bigger than a $1 being thrown around, be damn sure imma go get on my knees (pause) and scramble for some money.
pimp.gif

Shoooot, ill get on my knees for a quarter and a brazilian hoochie
Matter of fact, just give me the hoochie and im good
pimp.gif

The trick is to step on the money, after the dollar showers are over you calmly bend down to "tie your shoe"...now you've just got into the clubfor free
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

1. Catching money in the air, you would look like a lame and probably get kicked out.

2. Picking the money off the floor, you would probably catch a beating and get kicked out the club.
I will never pick the money up.

Ever.

Originally Posted by paidndade

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

I will never pick the money up.

Ever.
you mean in a club or anywhere (street,house,mall)?

either way you lying
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

Cats look so lame doing this IMO. This ain't the strip club.

Sound like somebody old P would do. new P throwing the paper while on them pizzles.
grin.gif

man...some dude put a $5 on the stage today while this stripper was havin her set...

I know the dude wanted her to do something creative (pickin up the bill)...but ol girl just kick the money to the side and picked it up after her set
laugh.gif

and to answer your question: no.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

The bigger crime is when a dude makes it rain in the club then tries to pick up his own money. Dudes be in the matrix trying to catch the money before it hits the ground.

As for me, higher than a five and Im scoopin it.

Seen lames try n play this off plenty of times. You go with your boys, somebody makes it rain while the rest of your squad picks it up.
indifferent.gif

Your doing it wrong

Realtalk though, Ive stepped on a few high bills and kept them under my foot till the coast was clear
laugh.gif
. I aint sacrificing my pride, dignity, and respect jumping on the ground foranother mans money, Leave that to the females. When high bills fall my way though, ill take what i can get without effort.

Back
Top Bottom