NT, do you take pride when a woman leaves her man for you?

At first im always like
pimp.gif
, but then i think about the possibility ofwifing her im like
grin.gif

This has happened 3 times to me now, and the girl this time happens to be my childhood sweetheart
embarassed.gif
so im kinda torn, 10 years of friendship

The day she made the decision to drop dude and follow me, my heart lit up and sank at the same time. Hard to explain tho', but im sure some of you guysfathom the situation.

oh yea and of course:

2ezsqic.jpg

I would feel good. but at the same time what makes you think she won't do it to you?

But good luck.

when i get at girls, its never to get into a relationship. and i dont pursue women in relationships either...so, no i dont..

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

were you smashing while she was with him?
No. She wasn't letting him have his way either until she could decide whether to stay or to leave as soon as she realizes she caught feelingsfor me.

I would feel good. but at the same time what makes you think she won't do it to you?
Same question everytime. But being a really close friend for damn near 11 years its hard to think she'd betray me...but then again shes awoman...i know
laugh.gif

yea man, that sort of situation is tainted by context. Because the circumstances in which she left dude could either backfire or work in your favor. Not tomention the constant paranoia that you'll have wondering if she'll be doin everything you did with her when she was wifed up ect.. So bottom line, justmake sure your prepped to put in some work, esp. in the trust dept.

Na because i don't want a relationship with the +$!$@ my damn self.

[Malice] I tell her i insist one her keeping her male friends [Malice]

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik

You'll lose them how you got them.
/Thread.

tired.gif

Which was the first case, second case i was more aware and let ol girl bounce on my term....but this last one....iono like i said...it aint a random jo i justmet

sigh*

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

At first im always like
pimp.gif
, but then i think about the possibility of wifing her im like
grin.gif

This has happened 3 times to me now, and the girl this time happens to be my childhood sweetheart
embarassed.gif

The day she made the decision to drop dude and follow me, my heart lit up and sank at the same time. Hard to explain tho', but im sure some of you guys fathom the situation.

oh yea and of course:
i just thought your avy and that bold phrase went hand in hand

10 years of friendship... don't hurt her feelings, she looks good btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by NiPxD

At first im always like
pimp.gif
, but then i think about the possibility of wifing her im like
grin.gif

embarassed.gif

The day she made the decision to drop dude and follow me, my heart lit up and sank at the same time. Hard to explain tho', but im sure some of you guys fathom the situation.

oh yea and of course:
i just thought your avy and that bold phrase went hand in hand

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're a fool man

As a man, yes I will take pride in anything that boosts my ego. As for this situation.. it will come back at you somehow, and the pride is gone.
I say you get at her, see how it is. I mean, she's pretty cute. Besides her eyebags.. she on crack?

Back
Top Bottom