NT Dominicans Check in.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoryBudden

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

ive always wondered why do dominicans deny their african roots tho'?
They don't want to be classified as African Americans

After Columbus killed off whoever was living there and the Spaniards emigrated from Spain, the Spaniard roots most Dominicans have is more accurate and relevant.

So why most of y'all look black and have nappy hair? Also, Spaniards in Spain don't have skin as dark as the majority of the population or hair like most Dominicans. Explain please.

Originally Posted by Wavy and Goliath

indifferent.gif
 so ya gonna ruin this thread with the "why do Dominicans deny their blackness?"
NT ta lleno de palomos

palomo el que te pario guey

porque te nojas de una pregunta?

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

indifferent.gif
NT ta lleno de palomos

loko tu ere pariguayo[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
preguntan la misma baina cada semana, no se cansan?

indifferent.gif
NT ta lleno de palomos

ceb36aac6bae7221fd75234c8f210bd0ddd2be70_r.jpg

mira guey yo no ando con chingaderas.

siempre les pregunto que porque tienen berguensa de ser negros y nunca me responden.

indifferent.gif
NT ta lleno de palomos

Can we please get a Spanish translator in here,

No se les entiende nada de lo que dicen estos vatos.

At this clown 214 , i see you from dallas
MY dude come out here uptown , and i can guarantee you that these Dominican cats whippin better whips , and the ladies got the exotic look on lock.

Mexicans from the south is funny because i live there and yet they hate on the other spanish cats

i co sign with dominicans they get money and they not haters,  The woman only mess with fly types.

mexican birds in texas be pop ....

Mexicans in texas never been to the city where mexicans get herbed on a daily basis cause they ugly. ... Come look at both worlds 214 and look at life different , i think you mad

that you would get ZERO play from dominican mamis out in the hood esp in Da heightz/dyckman

Originally Posted by polorico

At this clown 214 , i see you from dallas
MY dude come out here uptown , and i can guarantee you that these Dominican cats whippin better whips , and the ladies got the exotic look on lock.

Mexicans from the south is funny because i live there and yet they hate on the other spanish cats

i co sign with dominicans they get money and they not haters,  The woman only mess with fly types.

mexican birds in texas be pop ....

Mexicans in texas never been to the city where mexicans get herbed on a daily basis cause they ugly. ... Come look at both worlds 214 and look at life different , i think you mad

that you would get ZERO play from dominican mamis out in the hood esp in Da heightz/dyckman
Exactly fam, ya tu sabe.. Heightz/Dyckman mamis
pimp.gif

These mexican dudes in here sounding real salty

polorico stays slurping off team platano and lowkey taking in the exhaust pipe with all that slurping
laugh.gif
. outside of da heightz, who/what are dominicans?
laugh.gif
really though ( no offense to anyone, of course)

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Equipo Tortilla >>> Equipo Platano

El platano pesa mas papa.. La tortilla se rompe de na
La Tortilla save mejor hijo.

Puedo entender que necesitan el platano para despues usar la hoja como tortilla. Esta bien.
Tese quieto manito que ni ute mismo sabe lo que dijo hay dique "usar la hoja como tortilla"
roll.gif

DR > The world, come at me bros.
NT summit en santo domingo? que lo que? Yo toy aqui
pimp.gif

Nah i dont slurp no one i give props were its due

my mother is native american , PR , and DR so i got mad diverse family.. so im in my aunts crib in dyckman right now typing this.

They good people , and so is mexicans but dudes be talking wreckless. ya digggg

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

polorico stays slurping off team platano and lowkey taking in the exhaust pipe with all that slurping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFMFT
laugh.gif

Dudes wouldn't know what to say if Polorico hadn't came.

I've been out of Dallas, Out of Texas, Polorico you saying "Spanish" dudes hating on each other you're acting like these "Spanish" dudes are the only ones that have hate against each other, There's hate everywhere. I let my Mexican brothers do them, I ain't mad, I'll be glad to see a successful Mexican, No hate against them. I wouldn't want to get anything from those chicks, they mad ugly. Mexican Girls > Mamis

You're the only clown here, Just look at all the slurping you did in your comment.

And if some Dominicans are doing it, Props to them, I ain't mad.

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFMFT
laugh.gif

Dudes wouldn't know what to say if Polorico hadn't came.

I've been out of Dallas, Out of Texas, Polorico you saying "Spanish" dudes hating on each other you're acting like these "Spanish" dudes are the only ones that have hate against each other, There's hate everywhere. I let my Mexican brothers do them, I ain't mad, I'll be glad to see a successful Mexican, No hate against them. I wouldn't want to get anything from those chicks, they mad ugly. Mexican Girls > Mamis

You're the only clown here, Just look at all the slurping you did in your comment.

not really he's defending his heritage, we just don't acknowledge y'all trolling in our thread because yours only lasted 10 mins. Trust me Mexicans would be the last people I'd hate on. You need to hop off and get some buns instead of hitting f5 in this thread to see if anyone pay attention to you. Go away git.

I'm on my phone, No F5.

Attention? I don't need it, If I needed attention I'd make a thread on some stupid $*$% (like most NT'ers do) to get it.

and I'm out for tonight, Peace.

word ? 
no bad rican / dominican mamis ?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

come to were i am at right now , and some spots in the BX and you will wanna marry some of these girls... you crazy A typical mexican cat who never been exposed to other

cultures outside of his own.... These mamis is that fuego boy , they crack...... Id love a Thick chick in sandals from an island over a popped out girl from Oak cliff anyday....

Back
Top Bottom