NT Dominicans Check in.

and there are no Dominicans talking wreckless? y'all delusional dudes trying to compare platanos to tortillas, though
laugh.gif
name one restaurant outside of NYC famous for serving big green bananas
laugh.gif
exactly. now, name restaurants that are famous for food based around a tortilla . hmmmm mm tough one huh
laugh.gif
Chipotle, Taco Bell, Del Taco, El Pollo Loco, Qdoba, Green Burrito etc. even McDonalds serves "wraps"
laugh.gif
. Mexico is 12 times more populated than the DR, so the DR automatically loses, i mean it's not a fair comparison . y'all would have more success comparing the DR to PR, Cuba, El Salvador, or Guatemala, buuttt Mexico??? y'all post before u even began
laugh.gif
. . ..........

as for the women, to each his own. if u want some Afro-latina hood rat from da heightz living in da WW2 projects, working part time at da burger with nappy hair and da mass like jello , that's cool, that's your choice. more power to u
pimp.gif

Exactly
mexican cats down south dont see whats really poppin in other areas Esp in the east coast..........

I just cant believe you dont co sign these ladies and say they ugly 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
   , yet the shordy with the snooki hair a mile high is whats poppin right now ???

oh well 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

im good being blessed with that mixture , i love being the fresh white cat out here smashing and doing my thing . 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

as for the women, to each his own. if u want some Afro-latina hood rat from da heightz living in da WW2 projects, working part time at da burger with nappy hair and da mass like jello , that's cool, that's your choice. more power to u
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

gimme a thick chick in sandals bangin some bachata in her sala over that any day yaaaa diggggggggggggggggg

Dunno if mexicns are aware that they get mocked in the east coast like terms ""stop being such a Mexican"" they are the most abused Latinos I know.not even gonna front by far the hardest working and most down to earth. So I know it's a different story in the west but where I'm from mexicans are down in the food chain

what does that phrase mean ?
laugh.gif
i feel u though, but I'm in LA, and dominicans don't exist to most people
laugh.gif
give me a good looking white broad going to college from an upper middle class family from out here anyway over Shaniqua Rodriguez from da heightz.

Back
Top Bottom