***NT Drinkers: You reckon you could give it up??***

I just took 2 weeks off from drinking. Not to see if i could, i know i can.

But ive gained too much weight and been hammered every week since my birthday, back in early december.

I had some wine and some gin & tonics on Valentines day though. Im back on the sauce now but have cut WAY back.

I could stop drinking but I have no reason to at this point in my life. Maybe after I have kids I'll cut back a little.

I havent really drank much in the last 2 months. Been getting pretty serious about bulking up. I usually use to get a beer when I'd go to dinner with thelady. On valentines day I was considering it, and just stuck with water. I gotta drink so much water with the supplements i'm taking I just stick with it

I think if I had a really good reason to I could quit. But honestly I dont have anything holding me back so I dont see that happening. Hell Im about to hit thebars up tonight ya diggg

I need to stop drinking...I only drink because I don't want people knowing the real me....womenmainly, if I was single then I wouldn't drink, cause you can't really get buns when ur drunk and stupid like I get...

Imma just tone it down a lil

I'm officially done as of Valentines Day 09.

It's just not for me.

I would post pics but these are pretty embarassing and once again I'm lucky to be alive.
eyes.gif

I'll have the occassional glass of wine for dinner but I'm not messing with any hard liquor from now on. There's just no point. All the money andtime...could've been 3/4 of the way through medical school or something lol.

Back
Top Bottom