NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

Coming up being African-american, you already know i got the fire put to me if i did something bad. My parents were...are stronge church going people too. Iwas always in trouble, I used to get home from school, and my momma would be like, " I'm calling your daddy at work."
laugh.gif
I was shook like maaaaaaan.
tired.gif
She would make me talk to this dude on the phone telling him what i did. Hisresponse was alaways, "You wait till i get off work, you better be in your room too."
roll.gif
Mom was always trying to get you in trouble with pops. Moms use to hit me too butwhen she told pops it was always a wrap. One day I was like 6 years old, I didnt even do nuthin and she hit me so i hit her back, LIGHTLY
laugh.gif
being the little kid that I was I thought it was ok to defend myself. Needlessto say it was a wrap when my dad got home. That was the last time I ever did that.

My boy just told me he just stopped getting beatings around 17, he's hispanic he said his dad is like 5'7 and at the time he was like 5'10 200pounds playing football, so he pushed his dad off him one day and he rolled on the floor. Dude said his dad was shook and that was the last day he got abeating
laugh.gif

hell no.. I had them old school parents that don't take no nonsense

making a dude flinch when they moved
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

was always in trouble, I used to get home from school, and my momma would be like, " I'm calling your daddy at work."
laugh.gif
I was shook like maaaaaaan.
tired.gif
She would make me talk to this dude on the phone telling him what i did. His response was alaways, "You wait till i get off work, you better be in your room too."
roll.gif
Mom was always trying to get you in trouble with pops. Moms use to hit me too but when she told pops it was always a wrap. One day I was like 6 years old, I didnt even do nuthin and she hit me so i hit her back, LIGHTLY
laugh.gif
being the little kid that I was I thought it was ok to defend myself. Needless to say it was a wrap when my dad got home. That was the last time I ever did that.

Sounds like me too. My mom didn't do much besides yell but once she called my dad it was a wrap. I would go pretend to be asleep or something before he gothome
laugh.gif

Man nope never
ohwell.gif

But remember when moms had you shook so bad when she would "pop" the belt it made you cry
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

lol hell nah. I said something back real slick to my moms in the car going to school when i was like 8, she chopped me in the throat so hard i stoppedbreathing. Last time i said anything in a disrespectful way to her.

This thread is ridiculous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
already too much to quote

Momma always apologizes to you like a couple hours later after she hits you.
laugh.gif
POPS cant though, he always tries to ease his way back in. Like he see you chilling on the couch watchin TV, this dude comes out the room like, "What you watching man? You know that game come on at 7 right?"

*dead

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yes.

I once got my dad with the walls of jericho
who are you? Shane McMahon
laugh.gif

but i got cocky and swung at pops... dude put me in the sleeper

lmao at some of the replies

I would never dare hit my parents, smart remarks maybe, but hitting them no wayyyy

Yo you ever get woken up from your sleep just to get your %#+ whooped from a parent? That was not a good look
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I never hit my parents back though, ever

i use to get beat FOR NOTHING. he would just come home liquored up tryna take some aggression out, put up wit it til i was 16. he was upstairs hitting my mom ni heard her screaming, i ran up there like superman and he jumped back n tried to square up with me, i was like man chill out, n i grabbed my mom n startedwalkin to her room, this bamma hits me from behind with a hook to the side of the face, i told my mom go to the room n i jumped back n hit him with a quick jabto the chin, he was so dazed he fell forward (remember hes drunk) but i wasnt done yet, i started remembering all the pain this bamma put me n my fam thru, igave him the business. as he fell forward i yolked em up by his neck and started pounding the side of his head with uppercuts and hooks, i sorta blacked out,my sister had to hit me in the back with the house phone for me to come back to reality, by this time homies layin on the ground face swollen up and bleedingeverywhere. that was the last day he came home actin stupid. my hands were so swollen after eatin this dudes dome up i couldnt go to work for like 2 days
smh.gif

best believe i rolled out that night, spent the night in older homies basement, lol. my sis called me n said "dads by the door with a bat waitin for youto come home"

eff that

I would yell back and #!*@ but never hit my dad.

I'd be just like Chris Tucker from friday always saying #!*@ when his back was turned and lock my door after he left and just start spewing cuss words.

My dad is huge. 6'7 and weighs 240 i'm not trying to have any part of that in my lifetime. I'll never step to my dad
smh.gif

Momma always apologizes to you like a couple hours later after she hits you.
laugh.gif
POPS cant though, he always tries to ease his way back in. Like he see youchilling on the couch watchin TV, this dude comes out the room like, "What you watching man? You know that game come on at 7 right?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GET OUT OF HERE POPS U WAS JUST BEATIN ON ME BO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol no...but i made the mistake of reflexing wrong at my mother...i am taller than her she was only 4'11. worst mistake of my life..she beat me with aclog...yes the shoe. i got into a fight with my stepdad. but i didnt consider him a parent...and i had no problem hitting him. (it was over space jam 11's)

Back
Top Bottom