NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

Discussion in 'General' started by million dollar stacks, Mar 6, 2009.

1. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

Coming up being African-american, you already know i got the fire put to me if i did something bad. My parents were...are stronge church going people too. Iwas always in trouble, I used to get home from school, and my momma would be like, " I'm calling your daddy at work."[​IMG] I was shook like maaaaaaan.[​IMG] She would make me talk to this dude on the phone telling him what i did. Hisresponse was alaways, "You wait till i get off work, you better be in your room too."[​IMG]Mom was always trying to get you in trouble with pops. Moms use to hit me too butwhen she told pops it was always a wrap. One day I was like 6 years old, I didnt even do nuthin and she hit me so i hit her back, LIGHTLY [​IMG]being the little kid that I was I thought it was ok to defend myself. Needlessto say it was a wrap when my dad got home. That was the last time I ever did that.

My boy just told me he just stopped getting beatings around 17, he's hispanic he said his dad is like 5'7 and at the time he was like 5'10 200pounds playing football, so he pushed his dad off him one day and he rolled on the floor. Dude said his dad was shook and that was the last day he got abeating [​IMG]

2. itz rolli

itz rolli

i punched my pops in the face once.

3. ihavemyownopinion

ihavemyownopinion

Yes.

I once got my dad with the walls of jericho

4. usa pride4life

usa pride4life

[​IMG]!!!!!

5. mangudai954

mangudai954

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. sorkoram

sorkoram

hell no.. I had them old school parents that don't take no nonsense

making a dude flinch when they moved [​IMG][​IMG]

7. mideastbeast

mideastbeast

Sounds like me too. My mom didn't do much besides yell but once she called my dad it was a wrap. I would go pretend to be asleep or something before he gothome [​IMG]

8. darko for mvp

darko for mvp

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

My dad used to recite eric b and rakim lyrics when he beat me [​IMG]

10. itz rolli

itz rolli

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. ballinamillion1

ballinamillion1

DF is wrong wit ya'll [​IMG]

Thats why dude got chris brown in his avy[​IMG]

12. coolnificent

coolnificent

Man nope never [​IMG]

But remember when moms had you shook so bad when she would "pop" the belt it made you cry [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. youngcfromthad

youngcfromthad

lol hell nah. I said something back real slick to my moms in the car going to school when i was like 8, she chopped me in the throat so hard i stoppedbreathing. Last time i said anything in a disrespectful way to her.

14. mangudai954

mangudai954

This thread is ridiculous [​IMG][​IMG] already too much to quote

15. stoneyjax

stoneyjax

who are you? Shane McMahon [​IMG]

but i got cocky and swung at pops... dude put me in the sleeper

16. noneofyours25

noneofyours25

lmao at some of the replies

I would never dare hit my parents, smart remarks maybe, but hitting them no wayyyy

17. elpablo21

elpablo21

Yo you ever get woken up from your sleep just to get your %#+ whooped from a parent? That was not a good look [​IMG][​IMG]

I never hit my parents back though, ever

18. jawnyquest

jawnyquest

[​IMG]

19. tom jooks

tom jooks Banned

Never.

20. posite fiend

posite fiend Banned

i use to get beat FOR NOTHING. he would just come home liquored up tryna take some aggression out, put up wit it til i was 16. he was upstairs hitting my mom ni heard her screaming, i ran up there like superman and he jumped back n tried to square up with me, i was like man chill out, n i grabbed my mom n startedwalkin to her room, this bamma hits me from behind with a hook to the side of the face, i told my mom go to the room n i jumped back n hit him with a quick jabto the chin, he was so dazed he fell forward (remember hes drunk) but i wasnt done yet, i started remembering all the pain this bamma put me n my fam thru, igave him the business. as he fell forward i yolked em up by his neck and started pounding the side of his head with uppercuts and hooks, i sorta blacked out,my sister had to hit me in the back with the house phone for me to come back to reality, by this time homies layin on the ground face swollen up and bleedingeverywhere. that was the last day he came home actin stupid. my hands were so swollen after eatin this dudes dome up i couldnt go to work for like 2 days [​IMG]

best believe i rolled out that night, spent the night in older homies basement, lol. my sis called me n said "dads by the door with a bat waitin for youto come home"

eff that

21. jville819

jville819

I would yell back and #!*@ but never hit my dad.

I'd be just like Chris Tucker from friday always saying #!*@ when his back was turned and lock my door after he left and just start spewing cuss words.

My dad is huge. 6'7 and weighs 240 i'm not trying to have any part of that in my lifetime. I'll never step to my dad [​IMG]

22. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

Momma always apologizes to you like a couple hours later after she hits you. [​IMG] POPS cant though, he always tries to ease his way back in. Like he see youchilling on the couch watchin TV, this dude comes out the room like, "What you watching man? You know that game come on at 7 right?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] GET OUT OF HERE POPS U WAS JUST BEATIN ON ME BO [​IMG][​IMG]

23. kicksgetmehigh

kicksgetmehigh

hitting your parents is worse than hittin a female IMO

24. demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

HELLLLLLL NO!!!!!

Pops would put more heat behind that whooping if we even tried to block his hand(s). [​IMG]

25. solewoman

solewoman

lol no...but i made the mistake of reflexing wrong at my mother...i am taller than her she was only 4'11. worst mistake of my life..she beat me with aclog...yes the shoe. i got into a fight with my stepdad. but i didnt consider him a parent...and i had no problem hitting him. (it was over space jam 11's)