NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

My dad once started trying to hit me after he mistakenly thought I did/said something wrong and as he was grabbing me I grabbed his shirt and pushed him back
The other time he punched me about an inch away from my eye and I got up and bear hugged him until mom came down and broke it up
Dude bear hugged his pops
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

hellll no.
I didnt get hit a lot, but when I did, I reallly deserved it.
My moms hits were laughable, but dads would send me to the bathroom and lock it until he got tired of waiting or told me he wasnt
going to hit me. lollll.

You dudes ever get the trick question, "do you want your whoopin now or later?!".
eek.gif

You pick later, you still gettin it ASAP on some, "GO GET MY BELT" $%@!
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

My asians know about this
chinese-bamboo-feather-duster-300x225.jpg
See, those joints only worked for years 3-7~8. Once you get a little bigger, those things lose all their feathers and they just look like a damnbamboo stick. You'd think after getting beaten so many times, you would expect them to break but no, those damn sticks are made of some unbreakable bambooor some $$@@. No lie, me, my bro and my sis have all endured the same feathery-bamboo beatdown weapon courtesy of my mom.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There were times when I tried pushing her back as I got older and even though she beat me for retaliating, I caught the serious smackdowns when popscame home.

My dad used to go no mercy on me more than my bro and sis. He almost @*$$%@+ suffocated me once with the blankets while whipping me with the belt. I triedscreaming "STOP! I CAN'T BREATHE!!! STOP!!!!!" but he thought I was faking it and kept beating me harder. I don't really remember whathappened afterwards but that was one of the nastiest beatings I've ever caught. I ain't never returned ANYTHING to my dad because he has a nasty temperand I wouldn't be surprised if he'd beat me until I was unconscious or some %%!$.
I did kick him in the chest by accident once when we were goofing around and dude had trouble breathing that night.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another time, he snuffed me right on the forehead and I was LAID OUT. Straight crumbled onto the floor and laid there. He told me to get up and when Iwasn't responding, he thought I was faking it so he was ready for round 2 until my grandpa came out (he was the reason I was getting my %*% whooped in thefirst place) and told him it was enough. Ol' man wasn't even sympathetic, probably thought I might've died and didn't feel like having that onhis conscience.
laugh.gif

Great thread, brings back some good ol' memories.
roll.gif

Would never think about it. My mom was crazy with a butter paddle, she'd get that thing out and start screaming like a banshee with a crazed look in hereyes, I wasn't going to mess with that. Plus she's like 5'2, so small. My dad on the other hand, I'd only get a whooping on rare occasionsbut I def. knew when it was coming and I knew I would stand no chance, so might as well grin and bear it.

My viet homeboy would have to go to the bamboo forest to pick a shaft and if it was too small he would have to go get a bigger one. Then he would get beat withthe small one first and then the bigger shaft.

My pops attempted to hit me with a lacrosse stick once but mom played Tony Blair in that one.
My older brother used to talk about running away to california after a beating...were from the DMV...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

anybody ever dcried so much you get that half hiccup type thing that wont stop
yep. my moms would be like "stop cryin!!!" like u can just stop.

between breaths i'd be like "
frown.gif
you..............c-can't.....just............stop.........cry.....................ing
frown.gif
"

she'd be like "
mad.gif
well u better learn!!
mad.gif
"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

men i remember the last time i got my %%% whopped like that i was stuttering like !++$ that night
smh.gif

Most classic story my boy ever told me...

He said he was about 7 and he was listening to his first rap CD. His mom's saw he was listening to it and took it away from him because she didn't wanthim listening to the lyrics. She broke the CD, and so lil man' straight slapped her in the face and called her a %**+#. She preceeded to yell for thefather while he escaped to climb onto the roof. The father came out saw him on the roof and went back inside. He came out with a lawn chair and a book andprecceded to stay out there all day while my dude was on the roof avoiding the beating. My man said he stayed on the roof for for about 10 hours. FInally thefather went in and my dude though he was off so he went back into the house into the guest room. Bad mistake cause the father came out of nowhere on some"You thought you could avoid the beating tip" and willed out on lil dude.

You ever thought you got away? You was like yes! I heard my dad come in dude just chilled for about three hours, I was in bed in my night clothes and this dudecame in the room and whooped me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom