NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

Would never say the teacher was lying...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Dad: Oh so the teacher is lying?
Me: No sir
Dad: then why is she telling me you dont do your school work?
Me: all the kids failing she be doing that to everyone:
Dad: So she is lying!?

laugh.gif
i was scared ot say the teacher was lying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dad: Oh so the teacher is lying?
Dad: then why is she telling me you dont do your school work?
Me: all the kids failing she be doing that to everyone:
Dad: So she is lying!?

laugh.gif
i was scared ot say the teacher was lying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hell naa never hit the peeps back....

i actually remember my moms hittin me...and faking like it actually hurt so she would think she taught me a lesson.....but it only worked once...every othertime it was..."u think u funny....wait til ur Dad gets home"

Man I used to get my @%# whipped when I was little by my mother...
indifferent.gif

I remember one time I just got done getting a beating, 10min phone rings its the teacher, another @%# whipping in less then 10min
smh.gif

Thats got to be a world record.

One time I skipped school and had two of my friends with me, moms came home early. It was a WRAP!

Pops really never hit me because he was never around like that! But whenever he talked to me and or got ready to put his hands on me. It was like he knew I wasgoing to Incredible Hulk his @%#, so he toned it down real quick. He realized this after I beat him in basketball for the 1st time, he knew I was finally bigenough to defeat him in anything
pimp.gif

But even through everything, never thought about hitting my parents back. God would curse me forever...

" SO EVERYBODY JUST LYING ON YOU? HUH"

MY POPS WAS RUTHLESS HE USED TO GET YOU COMING OUT THE SHOWER

OR YOU PLAY SLEEP, BUT YOUR HEART BEATING FAST AS HELL WITH EVERY FOOTSTEP YOU HERE COMING TO THE DOOR

MY COUSINS USED TO GET IT THE WORST THEY MOMS USED TO MAKE THEM PULL THEY PANTS DOWN

as a kid i used to hate that line "stop crying or i'll...." or " it hurts me more than it hurts you" but now as a parent of a 5 y/o iknow how it my parents felt. cuz sometimes you didnt even hit them yet and there scream for lord jebus and @ this point i start to
laugh.gif
idk why, when i do endup hittin her it makes me feel like a bad parent for making her cry cuz your there to protect them and wipe there tears away when they cry.

teacher straight LYING to my momma yo.
i use to never believed teachers lied to parents, until one day one of our boys had a parent/teach. conference during lunch. and when it was timefor us to go back to class the teacher came back to get us.

the teacher had a big smile on his face sayin "aiyo, i just told like 10 lies to that boy's mom
laugh.gif
"

had us rollin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

homie came back to class all loud like "aye he was straight LYING to my mom
mad.gif
mad.gif
"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that "stop crying" shhh was the worst. I used to be inthere trying to hold back my screaming/crying soundin like i was hummin old negro spirituals and shhh
roll.gif

and the worst shh ever was when you thought you was finished gettin folded up and it hadn't even started. my pops was beatin me so hard one time i almostpeed on myself and i just broke to the bathroom in the process of yellin "i gotta use the restroom" under all my tears and screaming. my pops wasrunnin ran after me and smacked me right before i got in there on some "hurry up and pee". i swear that was the quickest ever. i could hear himoutside the door pacin and shhh gruntin like a warthog. it felt like a movie. N was out there bloodthirsty to whoop me.
laugh.gif
I was sooo shook

and the worst is when moms is in the other room chillin and she has to be like "aight thats enough" and I go in there and she got a smirk on her face
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
shhh aint a game this N clearly tryna beat me to the grave. there beenplenty of times when i wanted to hit my old lady just off the strength of that

anybody ever dried so much you get that half hiccup type thing that wont stop and bugs the
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
out of you? I can't really describe it, but i used to hate whenthat happened
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Ever cry so much you get the hiccups, I swear I used to think about murking my pops around 98

" I gotta boo boo" you go in the bathroom and won't nothing come out

anybody ever dcried so much you get that half hiccup type thing that wont stop
yep. my moms would be like "stop cryin!!!" like u can just stop.

between breaths i'd be like "
frown.gif
you..............c-can't.....just............stop.........cry.....................ing
frown.gif
"

she'd be like "
mad.gif
well u better learn!!
mad.gif
"

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

frown.gif
you..............c-can't.....just............stop.........cry.....................ing
frown.gif
"

she'd be like "
mad.gif
well u better learn!!
mad.gif
"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

frown.gif
frown.gif
"

she'd be like "
mad.gif
well u better learn!!
mad.gif
"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what's even worse is that after the #+$ whoopin. ya bootycheeks is hella sore & you dont wanna sit down for about 20 minutes. THen they tell you tocome to dinner & ask why you standing up. You say bcuz my butt hurts & then you get a whoopin for them thinkin you were being smart wit em.
laugh.gif

Naw regardless of my mothers size she's taken grown *++ men down and/or made them cry.
No Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

My sister tried her though, chick ended up with a handful of hair on the floor and bloody teeth.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Pops got creative back then about the beating. Ol' man brought out metal wire hangers, broomsticks, plastic stick used to adjust the blinds, vacuum extension cord, shoes, bamboo sticks, lamps, and even resorted to throwing vhs tapes. Straight hardcore championship match foolery.

Word, pops threw a 8-Ball at me...I still have a phobia of pool tables
frown.gif

I have hit my mom back probably once in my life. It really wasn't hitting her because I was blocking it when she would try to smack me across the face. Shewould be like "why you hitting me!" when I'm trying to block it.

For my Asian NTer's: Have you ever had the "pull your ears down and get on your knees" routine while your mom talks so much smack aboutyou.
laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
"

she'd be like "
mad.gif
well u better learn!!
mad.gif
"

Dayum bro your bringin back memories LOL its hella funny cuz back then their was nothing funny about it
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom