NT, Ever walked out on a check ??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tonight at work ( i work at pf changs btw )

This PARTY ! made reservations for 6. DRANK, ATE, DRANK. Ordered 4 bottles of Pinot Noir (Wild Horse) wine @ $37 a bottle.
Ordered Fullcourse Meals, Round of App's , Steak, Sea Bass, Some prawns & mahi mahi, Desert

The 3 guys at the party would frequently smoke ciggs, But this time they all went out together and left on a $320 check.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After the hostess didnt see them for a while she called the manager, manager called the police & mall security .

The Server, my man was sooo maddd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, was throwing a fit, swear this bamma was crying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funny thing this happens frequently but never this intense, so nt, i know some of yall have, post your storys.

ive only walked out on a $20 or so bar tab.

As a waiter, if this happened to me, I'd be really pissed. I've seen it happen at my job, and server's have to pay for that mess. Talk aboutruining someone's day.

Server has to pay???!!! Damn, now that is screwed up. I haven't done this. There's a hole in the story though. Reservations for 6 yet only 3 guys tookcigg breaks?

No, I wouldn't do that.
The closest thing I've done is left my wallet and gone back home to get it.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

As a waiter, if this happened to me, I'd be really pissed. I've seen it happen at my job, and server's have to pay for that mess. Talk about ruining someone's day.
YEAH , DEF, especially when you work in sections and thinking your going to get a great tip, Im such an %!@ and found it funny but at same time, ifelt for dude
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by iMixedi

and server's have to pay for that mess.
eek.gif
The server has to pay?
-The Juice
Preety much in the sense that you have to clean up the table, bus and wipe it down and reset so you can make money. Section's are like realestate kinda in the way you want to flip tables to make more $$.

Also having to go through paperwork and voids in computer systems . Server's at my place dont pay for f' up's and such.

My dude could of pulled 40 + plus in tips , Yeah worst feeling...F'd up for laughing about it, watch karma come bite me in my %!@ one of these days.

In Indianapolis for the circle city classic... me and the homies went to hooters.. asked for our check.. like 30 mins later, still no check (and we even askedthe manager) so just left.

never walked out on a bill

although i have convinced friends to pay for me. thats about as close as ill get

I did once b/c the service was so !%**!* and the waiter spilled salsa on me and another guest. There was another time when we got put out of a place mid mealfor a comment a friend made to a waitress.

I knew a gang of chicks who did this on the regular when I was in college tho.
-Chicks would order steak, eat half then say it wasn't done the way they ordered it
-they would order one thing then when the server brought it out would claim they ordered something else
-straight flirt with male staff
-start a argument w/ the waiter/waitress
-create a faux argument/fight amongst themselves

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Damn... I've never done it and probably never will.. but thats some Grimey #+%!

thats how i feel, Im kinda heartless, well no, just a weird moral compass....but yeah.

almost did at a pho restaurant. waited 30+ mins for the check, asked multiple times, and joked about walking out (it was less than $10 a person)

we ended up throwing whatever we thought we owed on the table, but one friend just walked
ohwell.gif

I did it once. The service was terrible and I felt terrible after doing it.

It was a $21 check though.

Back
Top Bottom