NT exactly how do you initiate getting into a relationship with a girl you've been talkin to?

Aight I haven't  been in one in a while so I guess my skills aren't sharp enough in this aspect but um basically I've kinda feelin this girl I've been chillin with, she's a real shy type tho, so I'm real indecisive about how I should go in(no pun intended). I think it's to the point where she's trying to play hard to get...idk! Yall give me some good pointers.

how old are you? it sorta just happens or you can just straight out ask.

i mean man up pull a move kiss her something.

if she's shy the way you say though just spend more time together till your real close and just ask her one day.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

how old are you? it sorta just happens or you can just straight out ask.

i mean man up pull a move kiss her something.

if she's shy the way you say though just spend more time together till your real close and just ask her one day.
yea it's a work in porgress
whether you want to or not, a relationship is initiated when you first meet a person,
How the relationship progresses is solely up to you and that person, it can start out as  love, friends, enemy, business, etc. etc.
and it can progress into whatever.

If she is shy, the more phone convo's and hangouts, will make her more comfortable...

She'll maybe even make the moves ONLY WHEN, ya'll keep on hanging out...

Everytime is a step closer with comfortability..

Just ask her where you two stand...

But don't make her feel pressured into answering. Just say you're just wondering.

What i did, on a piece of paper, i wrote "will you go out with me. Circle yes or no"

well im single

Majority of the time (in my experience) it just "happens". One day you realize woah..we're together. Soon after theres that "talk"..most people find (false)security in titles.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

What i did, on a piece of paper, i wrote "will you go out with me. Circle yes or no"

well im single

yes [  ]
no  [X]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

When in doubt whip it out
//thread

Exactly. I'm sorry, not to derail, but I used to get tired of seeing this come up in every thread. It's NT's answer to everything. Sounded like straight up @!##*+!% to me. Until I tried it...
wink.gif
And then I tried it again...
pimp.gif
. This will be my new answer for everything female related. Just had my 3rd successful trial saturday night. It works. It works. It really works. Do it OP, don't even think, do it and move her hand onto it. Thank me later.

Back
Top Bottom