NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Do not listen to those two little girls about not doing it on Vday. Depending on how materialistic or vain she is, she might expect two seperate gfts. Talking bout the anniversary of the day we got engaged gift.

If possible marry her on her bday or christmas. If youre going to marry a potential JO, might as well cut your losses as much as you can.

Everyone quoting Diego
laugh.gif

He's making fun of OP's girl and her spelling

Originally Posted by Diego

Do not listen to those two little girls about not doing it on Vday. Depending on how materialistic or vain she is, she might expect two seperate gfts. Talking bout the anniversary of the day we got engaged gift.

If possible marry her on her bday or christmas. If youre going to marry a potential JO, might as well cut your losses as much as you can.

i cant lie, i am
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now at that whole post.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

engagement anniversary gifts?
nerd.gif
I didn't know I could capitalize on this date. Damn I missed out.
roll.gif

i <3 Nawth.
roll.gif

engagement anniversary gifts?
nerd.gif
I didn't know I could capitalize on this date. Damn I missed out.

Back
Top Bottom