NT fam, Recomend me a scary movie worth watching!!!!

something based on a true story or something worth being scared and have nightmares! 
wink.gif

Examples.........
TheOrphanage.jpg
the_haunting_in_connecticut_poster2.jpg

Thanks!

I remember being freaked out the first time i saw candyman. Then again that was 15 years ago

The Exorcist

/thread

But seriously it may ruin your life. Just saying.

*waits for NTers to come in and say American horror movies are crap compared to Korean and Japanese horror movies*

Here's an oldie that fits into the category of what you're looking for -- the Entity. This is supposedly based on a true story. About a woman in L.A. who just gets completely tormented by some kind of ghost or demon. Saw it as a kid and it freaked me out for years -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082334/

Carlos- SMFH!!!!
30t6p3b.gif
but then again....
laugh.gif

J1GOKU- Lookin good so far.... might have to get rent it right now!!!!!

Originally Posted by sniper

This movie always creeps me out...
event-horizon.jpg

I remember going in thinking this was going to be some cool deep space exploration adventure movie 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Amityville Horror, the one with Ryan Reynolds.
I had nightmares after I saw that in the theaters.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

The Exorcist

/thread

But seriously it may ruin your life. Just saying.

*waits for NTers to come in and say American horror movies are crap compared to Korean and Japanese horror movies*
When I first saw Exorcist....wheww I was a total wreck
laugh.gif
Only seen it once and I will never watch it again

This movie also freaked me out. I saw this when it was in theaters and I ended up being the only one watching because it was the afternoon on a weekday and my friend/ride at the time was an usher there...
what_lies_beneath.jpg

Back
Top Bottom